Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

American soldiers shoot dog out of boredom

I was highly enraged then saddened seeing so many bullets having to go through that dog before it was even quiet, let alone dead.

This ruined my evening.

Coopersville said:

I was highly enraged then saddened seeing so many bullets having to go through that dog before it was even quiet, let alone dead.

This ruined my evening.

Your fault you watched it, putz ;)

They look and sound American to me.

Who knows why they shot it, could be a number of reasons. Maybe it was sick, or hostile, who knows?

Bastet Furry said:

Ok, the kid told the enemy where the us troops where, but thats still no reason to give orders to kill a kid, damnit.

I'd say that's one of the best possible reasons to kill someone.

I didn't say they didn't look like Americans, I said they didn't look like American soldiers.
Anyway, moot point. Everyone thinks this video is legit.

Coopersville said:

I've been watching Faces of Death, Bumfight clips and going to ogrish.com all week; I thought I was used to it by now. =P

bumfights? I guess I found those more hilarious as opposed to cringe inducing or gory or something...if that's what you're implying

gatewatcher said:

I'd say that's one of the best possible reasons to kill someone.

By that logic, if another country invaded your home, and your child spotted an enemy combatant and cried for help, they would be justified in shooting your child. It works both ways.

How do you know which side is really the "enemy," anyway?

AndrewB said:

By that logic, if another country invaded your home, and your child spotted an enemy combatant and cried for help, they would be justified in shooting your child. It works both ways.

How do you know which side is really the "enemy," anyway?

It isn't like that. Childeren are carrying bombs into Military bases and blowing are people up. What are we suppose to do, let the childeren blow are people up. No we fight back. Regaurdless of the surcumstances.

AndrewB said:

By that logic, if another country invaded your home, and your child spotted an enemy combatant and cried for help, they would be justified in shooting your child.

WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! 9_9

Wax Figure said:

It isn't like that. Childeren are carrying bombs into Military bases and blowing are people up. What are we suppose to do, let the childeren blow are people up. No we fight back. Regaurdless of the surcumstances.

Heh. Children are dangerous with keyboards too, keyboard explosion.

gatewatcher said:

WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! 9_9

Heh. Children are dangerous with keyboards too, keyboard explosion.

I guess your right, never had one blow up on me, But that wasn't the point. So you think it's ok for parents to send there childeren with a bomb knowing that there child is going to die.

Wax Figure said:

I guess your right, never had one blow up on me, But that wasn't the point. So you think it's ok for parents to send there childeren with a bomb knowing that there child is going to die.

Jesus stop spinning what he's saying

Yes, I absolutely support death by exploding keyboards.

I think the dog may have exhibited some sort of homosexual behavior, like sniffing another male dog's butt. That would be justification enough for the military to take action.

gatewatcher said:

Yes, I absolutely support death by exploding keyboards.

I think the dog may have exhibited some sort of homosexual behavior, like sniffing another male dog's butt. That would be justification enough for the military to take action.

This is further proof as to why acts of homosexuality should be banned across the US. It's demoralizing and causes tragedy.

Things like this are outlined in the soon to be introduced gay marriage banning amendment.

Wax Figure said:

Spinning? Spinning what?

You're spinning the issues. You're omiting anything the dog may have done to the children before hand, therefor you're obviously playing the flip-flop card. You seem to be a liberal by nature, am I right?

Ralphis said:

This is further proof as to why acts of homosexuality should be banned across the US. It's demoralizing and causes tragedy.

Things like this are outlined in the soon to be introduced gay marriage banning amendment.

You're spinning the issues. You're omiting anything the dog may have done to the children before hand, therefor you're obviously playing the flip-flop card. You seem to be a liberal by nature, am I right?

Never said anything about the dog doing anything to the childeren. just said they are ordered to shot the dogs on site, and then I responded to something else and said that the childeren in iraq go to the military bases with bombs.

gatewatcher said:

You have no response to my desert eagle, therefore you lose.

Well sense the only training I have recieved is on the M9, and the M16, I guess those will have to do

Wax Figure said:

Well sense the only training I have recieved is on the M9, and the M16, I guess those will have to do

Stop spinning the issues with M*