Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

American soldiers shoot dog out of boredom

I think .50 calibur is beyond the scope of a mere pistol, my friend.

Something about conservatives and republicans:

Thats Miss Merkel from the CDU, the Christ Democratic Union. These are right wingers here in Germany... the word in the back means kill, BTW ;)

Thanks god we have Gerhard Schroeder from the SPD (left winged) as our cancelor and not someone like little Adlof Bush.

Bastet Furry said:

Thanks god we have Gerhard Schroeder from the SPD (left winged) as our cancelor and not someone like little Adlof Bush.

An accidental nuke detonated on you would be so awesome

Ralphis said:

An accidental nuke detonated on you would be so awesome

Get real, Bush is the worst that could be for the USA.
Iraque is going towards being a second Vietnam, and Bush wants even more (Iran).

And to make something clear before someone rants about it, i like the american people, i dislike their war- and trigger-happy goverment.
I even consider study computer science at MIT when a democrat rules US again ;)

I don't care about what everyone has said so far but that video fucking pissed me off and to me whoever was in that video (especially the one (S)shooting the dog and recording it) is a fag and beyond.

zap610 said:

"Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

THOSE MUTHER FUCKERS SHOULD ROT IN HELL FOREVER SICKS SONS OF BITCHES. MOTHER FUCKERS LIKE THAT DONT DESERVE FUCKING LIFE, PUNKASS FAGS. I WISH THEY WERE HERE RIGHT NOW SO I COULD KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM. THEY DESERVE DEATH AND HELLS TORMENT. IF THEY THINK THAT WUZ FUNNY THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR BALLS REMOVED AND SKINNED ALIVE. SICK MUTHERFUCKING BASTARDS!!!

Just reading about it actually isn't that bad, you know, when I'm in the state of mind to think about how grossly over-poplutated the world is with dogs.

I could go for some dog shooting right now. I just wouldn't be an asshole about it and hit it in the body six times first.

Bastet Furry said:

Yes, I'm sure MIT accept you to study when democrat rules US again!

PS- MIT was my safety school.

gatewatcher said:

Yes, I'm sure MIT accept you to study when democrat rules US again!

PS- MIT was my safety school.

AFAIK the MIT is the best US-school for information science, correct me when i am wrong.

Well I don't know about any of that, but when it comes to drinking and graffiti they're definitely amongst the best!

CyberDemonHunter said:

THOSE MUTHER FUCKERS SHOULD ROT IN HELL FOREVER SICKS SONS OF BITCHES. MOTHER FUCKERS LIKE THAT DONT DESERVE FUCKING LIFE, PUNKASS FAGS. I WISH THEY WERE HERE RIGHT NOW SO I COULD KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM. THEY DESERVE DEATH AND HELLS TORMENT. IF THEY THINK THAT WUZ FUNNY THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR BALLS REMOVED AND SKINNED ALIVE. SICK MUTHERFUCKING BASTARDS!!!

Bastet Furry said:

Iraque is going towards being a second Vietnam, and Bush wants even more (Iran).

Yea man. Because our population is mostly against it right. And look, the death toll is almost equivalant right now.

Iraq War http://icasualties.org/oif/

Total Fatalities since May 1, 2003: 1454
March 20th through May 1st: 139

Vietnam War http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat2.htm

Total fatalies from American Phase of the war (1965-1973): 1,700,000

Yea, you're right. Second Vietnam man

Bastet Furry said:

And to make something clear before someone rants about it, i like the american people, i dislike their war- and trigger-happy goverment.

Oh God.

You know, I don't agree with Bush but he got blamed because 'he could have stopped 9/11 and didn't,' or so I hear. IF Iraq DID have nuclear weapons and Saddam WERE to attack USA Bush would still get his ass kicked by you guys. Politians can never win.

Janderson said:

Politians can never win.

Politicans can win. If they say no to war and no to military. The money that is spend on fucking military could better be spend on scools, libaries, hospitals, helping the poor and so on.
But no, before an african child gets something to eat some general needs his toys.

"Nie wieder Krieg!"

But by disarming the country you aren't making yourself popular as a president. That was the point of my reply.

It's all good saying there was no threat of nukes from Iraq but thats kinda like saying terrorists pose no threat to the twin towers.

I'm not linking the events btw.