Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Legodemon. :D

Hoodle-Doodle.

I stumbled upon an old lego Cyberdemon model of mine that I started about 6 years ago. I figured that I would finish it, so...I did!

My beautiful creation from the front, notice how it towers over the mouth wash bottle.

From the right side.

From the left side.

From the back.

Random close-up.

Random laying on my bed.

Those weird-looking things on the side-pictures that stick out are his fingers -- I am not good with hands. :D I'm quite proud of it. :D

Bloodshedder said:

Kind of hard to tell which side is the front and which is the back.

Yeah. An easy way for me is I look for the red belly. That or the eyes and teeth.

Cyberdemon?
Nice work, considering it's lego.
The legs are too short tough (4 heads ;) 2 per upper leg and 2 per lower and half for foot) and the arms (wrists below crotch ;) try adding some blocks. Nice work tough.

The idea is good, but considering the size, I think you could have made it more detailed.

Danarchy said:

Heh, he has smiley faces on him.

Yeah, I ran out of normal yellow blocks of that size. I feel that the smilies make nice lines on him though.

I had quite limited amount of blocks, yellow in particular, so I had to make it a fast job. I wanted to add some more goodies and detail but I have not the lego blocks to do so.

Yarg!

Mroo!

If that isn't the absolute look of intensity, anger, destruction, monstrositousness and cyberness then I don't want to know what is! :D

Edit: To show the pure monsterinity, which is now a word, of the Legodemon, here is a dramatic close-in of his demonly mug. INTENSE

Tip: Notice the blocky complexion which adds to his demonness and intense figure.

DOOM Anomaly said:

If that isn't the absolute look of intensity, anger, destruction, monstrositousness and cyberness then I don't want to know what is! :D

It's evil red eyes are burning holes in my soul!!!
~Starts running from heat seeking LegoDemon Missile...