Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Get Your Ass to Phobos!

Phobos, from the makers of RTC3057 and also known as the last remaining Doom 3 project, have a progress update for you to look at and read and stuff. News includes a new member and some sweet concept sketches. If you guys don't finish this, I'm gonna have to choke a bitch!

um...
i would really rather have hub2

oh yeah fp and this project actually looks good with some great concepts and all... but i still wouldnt like it if this got in the way of hub2

Awesome concepts by Vladimir. Just awesome. Especially the teleporter in Hell. The others look great too, but I doubt they're very original. What's the deal with broken floor tiles everywhere, anyway...and airline peanuts :-D

Well, there's plenty of new members to the RTC team aswell. So, stop you wining.

Gemini: Well, considering how hard it'll be to map in those manners that the concepts portray.
My maps won't be much like these concepts though, but they will be inspired by them. I suck at making corridors, all I can really make is bigass open areas. Well, I can make corridors too. but I usually not make them.

Open areas are way more difficult anyway, more power to ya.

Just don't sleep on these concepts though... :-)

Keep it up.

That Vlad guy is one hell of an artist and designer. Very cool concepts.

Nmn said:

Not only that, but the name, Vladimir. Vladimir, that's a name of awesome.

Nmn said:

Hes working as an arts teacher and is professor in classic art. And yeah, he's one badass artist. What is best about him is that he's working for us as texture artist. :D

Sign in to follow this