Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manc

Buildin' On Up

Codeimp let me know via irc that Doombuilder v1.66 has officially been released. If you're running version 1.60 or newer, you can use the patch to upgrade, and if you don't currently have it (or are running some archaic version < 1.60) you can get the full installation. If there's something you'd like to see added/changed/fixed/whatever and have the balls to do it yourself, you can get the source and have at it. To view what all has changed, see the changelog.

And finally, Codeimp LOVES feedback, so feel free to give it to him at any possible opportunity.

The one that Carnevil made yes. Giomancer came up with one after the release, but im not even sure how its 'better' than Carnevil's config. If theres anthing new in there, it will be included in the next version.

I heard that there was supposed to be an error-fixing tool in the editor for this release. Did that get scrapped? Btw, I love the in-editor 3d view! :D

Job said:

I heard that there was supposed to be an error-fixing tool in the editor for this release. Did that get scrapped? Btw, I love the in-editor 3d view! :D

I heard there was an error CHECKING tool, but not an error fixing tool.

Nope, the error checker is there! Press F4 and youll see it. When you have found errors with it, some can be fixed by clicking the Fix button, you see the button with the error description when its possible ;) The error description will also tell you how it will be fixed when you press it, so its not like it will do things to your map without your permission.

Mancubus II said:

I heard there was an error CHECKING tool, but not an error fixing tool.

Heh, that's what I meant.

CodeImp said:

Nope, the error checker is there! Press F4 and youll see it. When you have found errors with it, some can be fixed by clicking the Fix button, you see the button with the error description when its possible ;) The error description will also tell you how it will be fixed when you press it, so its not like it will do things to your map without your permission.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. :) It's a good way to employ error control.

The new features sounds pretty cool. I'll check it out tomorrow (while the WoW servers are being patched ;)