Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToyoWolf

The CyberDemon to be in Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 3?!

From a news report I found on a gamesite,can't remember which...I think it was IGN:

"Reports indicate that there will be a new boss,a CyberDemon of sorts,in TY The Tasmanian Tiger 3.The enemy will have a Rocket Launcher,will be able to kill you by stomping on you and is incredibly tall.However,this new enemy might not be in the final product,as it bears a striking resemblance to another certain game's final boss."

WTF, indeed.

Is this some shitty cartoon on Nickelodeon that barely-literate "omg i'm kool" stoners watch going "huhuhuh, man dis is fukked up shiet", like that other one with beavers..kill em all

The beavers fucking ruled, not mention ZIIIIIIIIIM! What Nick needs to bring to tv is Johhny the Homiciadl Maniac! Now thats some funny fucked up shit right there. But my other more prevalent point would be that doom really was the first to create these kinds of monsters in video games, so naturally there would be some mimicing. But whatever tha case I'd say its only a rumor. ID is notorious for being very protective of its images and games. You wouldnt find that stuff unless Id gave it the ok.

Oh yeah... Ty's going to take a monster from a very violent game, and make it a kids game... and Nick would definitely bring to tv a cartoon about a guy who has a house full of death machines and spends his time painting a wall with blood to keep a creature capable of undoing existance inside. That's a wonderful kids show

sinyx said:

What Nick needs to bring to tv is Johhny the Homiciadl Maniac!

NO!

Do you know how much ass it would suck if it were on Nickelodeon? I think it would do best as an animated movie.

This rumor is completely bogus. How Do I Know? I asked the character Designer about it. Here's what he had to say:

Space Captain Steve
Drawing guy

I can tell you that's definitely NOT one of the bosses in TY3 nor has it ever been. The ones in we ARE doing are much, much cooler. My favorite is the final boss.

How much cooler than the CyberDemon?

"Much cooler" that's...that's.... A LIE!!!! Nothing can be cooler than Cyber Demon except Spongebob Squarepants!!!
BTW, ive never liked any show they produced themselves...

Nothing can be cooler than Cyber Demon except Spongebob Squarepants!!!

Nurse, The screens! *Slapping sound of rubber glove followed by sound of dentist's drill*