Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

BigBadGangsta

It's hard to hate someone that donated $250 to charity, but what the hell were you thinking with that post? Someone tipped me off that you were blatantly ripping my idea off of a community wad. Can anyone attest to this?

I thought that the community wad idea (everyone in the DOOM community makes tips/suggestions about a wad, it gets redone, redetailed...) was proposed by deadnail sometime during the summer. Eh well, correct me if I'm wrong.

No my idea was just for a forum slash community based wad, everyone gets to chip in an idea or two for the whole project. I think this dude's going off on BBG for stealing something specific, my idea was meant to be copied. =P

NOCTURNAL NEBUCHADNEZZAR ON A POGO STICK!!!

Was that a reference to The Matrix, Lüt?

*Giggles at the idea of a hovercraft jumping around on a Pogo Stick* Heehee

Was that a reference to The Matrix, Lüt?

*Giggles at the idea of a hovercraft jumping around on a Pogo Stick* Heehee

Nebuchadnezzer was also a guy in the Bible. I can't remember what he did, though, and I'm too lazy to look him up now. I think he was a king of somewhere.

I didnt know that you had one going. When I found out I immeditly cancelled my plans.

I recall hellbent telling me you've talked with him about the community wad before that thread even showed up. So that means you did know about it before you made your "plans".

Doesn't matter though, let's try and make peace before this thread goes to hell.

No my idea was just for a forum slash community based wad, everyone gets to chip in an idea or two for the whole project. I think this dude's going off on BBG for stealing something specific, my idea was meant to be copied. =P

Well if thats the case, I guess I will open it back up. There will be some changes. The new name will be "The DOOM blunt wad". Wanna know why? Cause like a blunt ya pass it around. Esco will love this :)

Oh and another thing. It is port specific. The wad will be for EDGE. I ask that it be for DOOM II, and it should be E1 style.

wouldn't it seem more logic if BBG were to just team up with hellbent and work this out... what's the point of having 2 community wads going around?

wouldn't it seem more logic if BBG were to just team up with hellbent and work this out... what's the point of having 2 community wads going around?

Hmm....ok if he wants my help I will be willing to help run the contest with him. I cannot map so thats outta the question.

01101100001100110011001101110100001000000110100000110100011110000011000001110010

Hey, put your sig back dammit :)

NO, ITS THE DEER GOD!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111113

MAN, LOOKA AT THOSE ENORMOUS HORNS!!!!555666

LET'S GETTA F00K OUTTA H3R3!!!555666

BTW, CAPS IS ON!!!555666

NO, ITS THE DEER GOD!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111113

MAN, LOOKA AT THOSE ENORMOUS HORNS!!!!555666

LET'S GETTA F00K OUTTA H3R3!!!555666

BTW, CAPS IS ON!!!555666

God no! The Swedes have discovered the CAPS LOCK key! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

God no! The Swedes have discovered the CAPS LOCK key! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey, my grandfather was an american so don't....

We're okay until they discover the 'Any' key.

/me starts on potential research for 5 years

I would like you to help me out with the DOOM Community wad if you want to BBG. However, it's going *NOWHERE* so I dunno, I think maybe it would actually be better if you started your own - maybe you will have more success than I did - it will be interesting to see. If you do do your own, I hope it succeeds, and I hold no copywrights on the name of my wad idea or the ideas themselves. Feel free to use them. After all, the point of me starting it was a community effort, so more power to you.

Of course I am intoxicated right now so I will prolly be taking everything I said in the above post back.

Btw, Deadnail, can't you say "Hellbent" instead of "that dude"? I'm not "that dude". I'm not just some dude. You are rude calling me "that dude".

Posting on DW when you're drunk is fun cause you can say stupid shit and get a laugh out of it. Like, one time, at band camp, I stuck by flute in my pussy. I mean... no, that's not true. I don't have a pussy, I'm a guy. But the point is, it's just fun to make dumb posts when you are a bit beside yourself. It's a bit fun to do.

What I meant to say was that tomorrow I will regret saying that BBG can use my DOOM community wad idea. But, heh, that's not true either. I won't regret saying that. Cause it's not going anywhere! No one sent in bloody wads for fscks sake! So, BBG, go wild, have fun, and by all means go ahead with it because it's just plain stupid to not go ahead with it when it's totally not working out for me. Eat cheez whiz and die. I mean, eat the cheez whiz, enjoy it, but die later from cancer cause that shit is so bad for you.