Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlueSonnet

Pain elemental (and other stuff)

Nice work! I espescially like Doomguy-Dexter and the Mechanical Fozzy. I actually think you should get the Powerpuff villains as bosses into doom3 projects.

Got any more?

Cool!

I like the 4th picture best.
The Ape monster does indeed look like Mojo Jojo. That's not a bad thing; He was my faourite powerpuff villain because of his brilliant dialogue:

"I have kidnapped Professor Utonium! I have taken him someplace against his will. If you look for him in the spots he likes to be, you will not find him! He is with me, but not by choice. I took him, and he didn't like it! This message is from, and was written by, Mojo Jojo."
:-)

Janderson said:

Nice work! I espescially like Doomguy-Dexter and the Mechanical Fozzy. I actually think you should get the Powerpuff villains as bosses into doom3 projects.

Got any more?

I did do this a while back further but since it was really just a rough sketch with little to no doom influence, i didn't think it was particularly relevant.

I'm currently doing one of the gangrene gang\amoeba boys and another of Danny phantom, and had intention of doing a fubared spongebob as well but the FMP at college is my priority at the moment.

m0l0t0v said:

"I have kidnapped Professor Utonium! I have taken him someplace against his will. If you look for him in the spots he likes to be, you will not find him! He is with me, but not by choice. I took him, and he didn't like it! This message is from, and was written by, Mojo Jojo."

"That's all just well enough, because in reality there is only room enough in this world for one Mojo Jojo. One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out. So the only Mojo Jojo there is room for in the world shall be me."
:P

Mivalekan said:

Dexter looks like Duke Nukem.

You don't say...