Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wax Figure

Things people do for a cheeseburger

People like that suck! I am suprised the police also did not laugh in her face...
Go home and cook your own burgur then you lazy fat bitch. :P

You people are so gullible (read: dumbasses beyond belief)

Read, in the "What's New" section, labeled ast "Food 911", because I'm too lazy to point straight to the page it's on right now.

Dodge said:

You people are so gullible (read: dumbasses beyond belief)
... I'm too lazy to point straight to the page it's on right now.

I see you're not too lazy to insult people in general over something utterly trivial.

Indeed, looking through your posting history, I see that you are in general judgemental and quick to insult others. I'd suggest you try to relax a bit. We don't take kindly to your types around here.

Stealthy Ivan said:
Go home and cook your own burgur then you lazy fat bitch. :P

Dodge said:

I'm too lazy[/b].

Grazza said:
I see you're not too lazy to insult people in general over something utterly trivial.

I conclude that Dodge is actually the Caller in the clip!

[...] we called the Orange County Sheriff's Department (OCSD) and spoke to a couple of folks at the Public Affairs Office. [...] they told us the recording is an actual call that was handled by an OCSD dispatcher about two years ago.

Maybe I'm a being a bit judgemental, but, this women that called 911 needs to die, or at least beat with something like a 3 foot long, 3/4" galzinized iron pipe. I dunno, but listening to that just pissed me the fuck off.

I once worked in a Mc Donald's, and yes, that kind of things can be real, and turn into fucking annoying situations, where all what you want is to punch the bastard in the face or something. Whoever worked or works in jobs like that know what I mean.

Dodge fails. Sometimes fast food can be a pain in the ass though. The other night, my friend and I went to Quizno's for dinner and he was right behind me in line. For some reason, they served like 5 people behind us between my order and his though. Had to wait there for like 5 minutes for them to stop talking to their friends and make the damn thing. -_-