• GMT 01.00
    • GMT 02.00
    • GMT 03.00
    • GMT 04.00
    • GMT 05.00
    • GMT 06.00
    • GMT 07.00

Fredrik said:

I didn't know the last rites was lethal.

Right with you, don't even no what that big word means. LOL, jk

Zodiak said:

Right with you, don't even no what that big word means. LOL, jk

One way or another, you are going to stop making so many pointless posts.

To put it more bluntly: a few more like this and you will be banished to the Losers forum.

Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said in a statement released Wednesday: "To improve his calorific intake and promote an efficient recovery of his strength, nutrition via the positioning of a nasal-gastric tube has begun."

We will use medical science to keep him alive!

insertwackynamehere said:

That's sad :( I'm not Catholic but I think he was a good Pope, and he some good views, such as hell not being a place but a state of mind.

Really? Source?

Actually, Jon Paul is a pope I actually think was decent. He acknowledged Evolution and the Big Bang, forgave previous members of the church like Galileo for accusing him of heresy.

I may not be religious, but I can tell a good man when I see one. I may feverishly disagree with his stance on Birth control, but I won't hold it against him like so many of my friends who are also ooposed to Birth Control (I still don't get it).

I'm still wondering whether or not the bishops or whatever rank is right below ever told him about the child molestion. He seemed completely deaf to the issue and they freaking let molesters continue being priests.

Gokuma said:

I'm still wondering whether or not the bishops or whatever rank is right below ever told him about the child molestion. He seemed completely deaf to the issue and they freaking let molesters continue being priests.

Maybe its a perk?

Gokuma said:

Probably because they were all guilty of it, too.

It's the same term but it's pretty misleading nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing_of_the_Sick

"Last Rites is a common but misleading term; the Anointing of the Sick can be received as often as the believer desires and should not be postponed until death is thought to be near, nor is its administration intended to imply an expectation that the recipient is about to die. At one point in history, the sacrament was reserved until death was believed to be imminent, in order to reduce the possibility of the sick person committing further sins after its administration. However, since the Second Vatican Council this is no longer the case."

I don't know how anyone who looks like they're in as much pain as he is is still alive.

His face is a cross between "the truth is I want you to shoot me now" and "I have a permanent whiskey face".

Janderson said:

Looks like a contemplative retard to me.

Contemplative, or constipated?