Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyberDemonHunter

Doom 3 Super Shotgun

I need screenshots of the Doom 3 Super Shotgun. I saw it once before but I forgot how it looked like. Ive been dying to see it again. If u can post a link thx.

CyberDemonHunter said:

I need screenshots of the Doom 3 Super Shotgun. I saw it once before but I forgot how it looked like. Ive been dying to see it again. If u can post a link thx.

There wasnt one. There will be one in RoE however..

Are you talking about the Hell on Earth shotty? Sorry man but they've come to a halt, I'm not sure if their site is up anymore.

I think if you use the search function, you should be able to find it if you type in SHOTGUN.

It's also known as SSG or Combat Shotgun.

insertwackynamehere said:

There wasnt one. There will be one in RoE however..

I know I meant ROE, but basically its the same game, since ROE is an expansion. but there is a Super Shotgun. I just need a link.

Since everyone else here is too anal-retentive to just give you a picture I sent you a PM with a link to an article scan I found on google with a good picture of it.

There are plenty of in-action shots of it in the trailer for ROE. Watch that if getting an orgasm from seeing a computer-generated 3D weapon means so goddamn much to you.

Dodge said:

There are plenty of in-action shots of it in the trailer for ROE. Watch that if getting an orgasm from seeing a computer-generated 3D weapon means so goddamn much to you.

wtf!? why is most ppl bein so...mean? I just asked for a pic of the super shotgun, Jeez if you are pissed off about this you shouldnt be posting on this thread. why would i get an orgasm from a screenshot?! you must be on crack or sumthin.

Oh yeah thx xenphire, u rock!

Amaster said:

To those who have the expansion pack already:
Please do not post screenshots, as it's not supposed to be for sale yet. You can wait 2 and a half more days.

U didnt come off mean, Thx u guys for all the help, Now that ROE is out, I think I might get it soon, so im satisfied with the pics, Oh and BTW how strong is the SSG in doom3? And how long does it take to reaload?

It's pretty strong. t can kill a revenant in one shot at point black range. It reloads a little faster than the machine gun, but not much faster.

DoomDan said:

So the Super Shotgun is more powerful then a Rocket Launcher???

Lame

At point blank, I guess so. That's not too different from DOOM II's version of the weapons, though.

CyberDemonHunter said:

WOW, in Doom2 the SSG would kill a Revenant very rarely in 2 shots at point blank. It usually took me 5-6 shots on a revenant lol.

Were you even pointing the gun at the revenant? Maybe 25% of the time I require a third shot at a revenant to kill it with the SSG. Maybe you simply didn't get close enough. It's best to run up the revenant, bait him into punching at you, back off and fire, then repeat.

Well the thing is, I'm playin on the Toke Coop maps, and when theres a Revenant...theres gonna be atleast 30 there. So I need to fight back A LOT of revenants, so im shooting at multiple ones, When I'm fighting one on one, I usually take 3 shots to kill em. Only cuz if i get too close they hit me with rockets not punch.

I've got ROE, its a little short in length. On the subject of the "super shotty". . . the Double Barrel is a little slow, but it takes revenants down with one shot at very close range. Used in combination w/the artifact - it will take down everything but bosses with one shot at close range.