Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

The poop is dead.

Xenphire said:

I don't think anyone has to use some old crazy prophet to figure that one out.

Yeah, there's no way Nostradamus could have predicted the gay bomb, and in turn the end of the world. Fuck Nostradamus.

PS- I don't know why people are happy he died, but whatever, I can live with them. He made people hate jews less, for that, he's ok.

The catholic church is jointly responsible for the spread of aids in Africa as the church forbids the usage of condomes there.
(As my english isnt good enough to explain i give an example of what i mean)

development worker : "Use condomes to prevent Aids!"
people in africa : "No we dont as the reverend told us condomes are evil"

The church sells weapons.

The church closed her eyes for what that asshole called Hitler did.

The church covers childmolesting done by her own people.

More here, sorry, i dont know an english site with this, use babelfish ;)
klick

So tell me why i shouldnt make a bonfire when one asshat is down, even if there are many to go.

Bastet Furry said:

klick

I'd imagine Ian Paisley's site would be a good option for anyone seeking English-language criticism of Roman Catholicism.

lolz poop

I wonder if the Pope ever got drunk. Tee hee. I bet he was gay.

On a totally unrelated note, I just realised I haven't banned or losered any people for over a year. Amazing. I wonder if I'm still able to do that? Maybe I should go and look for posts that, say, attack a religious leader for no apparant reason. What do you guys think?

Mordeth said:

Maybe I should go and look for posts that, say, attack a religious leader for no apparant reason. What do you guys think?

Why should it matter whether or not it is a religious leader being verbaly assulted?

Mordeth said:

Maybe I should go and look for posts that, say, attack a religious leader for no apparant reason. What do you guys think?

Do that, but check if its just "Beh, you suck" or "You suck because of.....*insert reason that makes sense even if possible false*"

AndrewB said:

Again with the personal attacks? Why are you so obsessed with me?

He's your biggest fan. and he watches you sleep, too.

Bastet Furry said:

The catholic church is jointly responsible for the spread of aids in Africa as the church forbids the usage of condomes there.
(As my english isnt good enough to explain i give an example of what i mean)

development worker : "Use condomes to prevent Aids!"
people in africa : "No we dont as the reverend told us condomes are evil"

The church sells weapons.

The church closed her eyes for what that asshole called Hitler did.

The church covers childmolesting done by her own people.

klick

So tell me why i shouldnt make a bonfire when one asshat is down, even if there are many to go.

That would make sense if it weren't for the fact the vast majority of the African population isn't Roman Catholic, and most African governments couldn't afford the manufacturing and transport expenses for such vast numbers of condoms anyway (not to mention several African governments couldn't care less about improving the health of their population).

The poop is dead.

lolz poop

I wonder if the Pope ever got drunk. Tee hee. I bet he was gay.

Yes, that's the kind of posts I'd except on this forum.

Janderson said:

So what effect did he have on our lives again?

He was responsible for the fall of the USSR.

Janderson said:

So what effect did he have on our lives again?

Self-centredness incarnated.

Illdo2 said:

I dunno why you'd except that though perhaps this thread would be better without it. I was horribly drunk last night. But I did come to the conclusion that the pope may have been gay. I mean, think about it...first of all, you need to consider what kind of person would take a vow of celibacy which I assume is still a requirement to be in the Catholic clergy. Secondly, he also did all kinds of nice charitable acts and supposedly had a rather sweet personality. I dunno, that's just my observation.

fodders said:

Huh, you mean HE was responsible for their government going completely ass broke?

A moment of silence for a fallen leader.

Though I myself am not very religious, I still pay my respcets to a man who was a symbol of leadership and faith for millions of people.

Rest in peace, Pope John Paul II.

Mordeth said:

On a totally unrelated note, I just realised I haven't banned or losered any people for over a year. Amazing. I wonder if I'm still able to do that? Maybe I should go and look for posts that, say, attack a religious leader for no apparant reason. What do you guys think?

Agree

Mordeth said:

Well we got a few morons around here..new ones.

fodders said:

Funny I thought maybe people living in the USSR were responsible for the fall of the USSR, shows what I know I guess

Illdo2 said:

Quote the tea kettle.

But I'll back my statements: in all honesty, I just don't believe the Pope actually did anything of great usefulness to Catholisism, let alone the entire world. He is (or was) just a figurehead for people to look up to, but had no substance whatsoever.

In all seriousness:

Rest in Peace, John Paul. You did good.

Now for something less serious:

Please do not come back as a super pope-zombie and devour the planet.

Submerge said:

Please do not come back as a super pope-zombie and devour the planet.

I have no fear of a zombie spawned from a man who previously couldn't empty his bladder or bowels without the aid of tubes and pumps.

Ralphis said:

Though I myself am not very religious, I still pay my respcets to a man who was a symbol of leadership and faith for millions of people.

Props to them for not wanting to follow their own spiritual path and become a better person because of it...

I've edited in Fodders's missing source attributions.

Please always remember to do this yourself.

Nostradamus pridictd the last Pope would be black. not that the falling of the church has anything to do with the pope being a black man.

also I respect the guy, but hate religion especially Catholocism.

Dodge said:

Props to them for not wanting to follow their own spiritual path and become a better person because of it...

So because they chose catholicism instead of coming up with their bullshit, they're not better people? Please, you and the rest of the "elitists" on this website can screw yourselves. Just because they follow a religion that many people also follow doesnt make them anymore wrong than you.

Ralphis said:

So because they chose catholicism instead of coming up with their bullshit, they're not better people? Please, you and the rest of the "elitists" on this website can screw yourselves. Just because they follow a religion that many people also follow doesnt make them anymore wrong than you.

Philosophizing and thinking critically and rationally about the universe, and what possibly lies beyond it is a hell of a lot more fufilling than being some sheep who believes everything its fed without question.

Oh, and I don't think the conclusions that many have come to here are "bullshit".

Let's see if I can get to the heart of this matter:

Superstring theorists can be molesters, too.

There, I did it!