Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ezxariarch

How do I delete My stuff from the FTP sites?

I was trying to upload my newest wad to the INCOMING folder and i kept getting disconnected (damn AOL). THe files I uploaded was incomplete. Is there a way for me to delete the stuff? Cuz i get some 553 PERMISSION DENIED error when i try. Or do I need an admin to do it for me?

If I do need an admin to delete the stuff. Please delete both DECLIPSE.zip and DECLIPSE1.ZIP, along with their txt files. I dont think anyone that download them will get them to work.

Thanks for the help.

/incoming is for uploads only, which is why you can't modify or delete the files yourself. If there was a bad upload, then Ty will reject it, so nothing to worry about. Just reupload once he has done so.

However, I see that one of your files has been accepted, so you'll need to contact Ty Halderman to ask him to remove it (quoted from here):

1. If you need to send me a message, upload another file with the
extension .msg to explain the problem, or email me at
thldrmn@archives.3dgamers.com (start the subject with DOOM-FTP: or
it'll probably get nuked as spam) (no, really, automatically even)

BTW, it would be a good idea to choose a different file-name than DECLIPSE1.ZIP, as the long file-name will probably get it rejected even if you do upload it successfully.

Alright. Thanks for the help. It's much appreciated. I've never uploaded anything...so I'm naturally dumb about it. =P