Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nekr0s1s

What these weapons would look like?

Hi.

i want to make a partial conversion based on the Doom alphas 0.4 and 0.5. obviously, the Doom Bible was my inspiration, and i want to recreate all the weapons that Id software didn't included in the final version. from the Rifle to the Unmaker. so, if you have any doom alpha weapons-related ideas, post them here.

these are all the weapons i want to recreate....

Note: Disconsider these weapons...

- Chainsaw
- Bfg 2704 (i think it's the same bfg 9000. just a theory of mine)
- Shotgun
- Missile Launcher
- Bayonet

i already saw these weapons from the Alpha 04 weapons mod.

The BFG 2704 was actually a weapon that sprayed green and red plasma everywhere like nobody's business, and since the missiles were randomly picked IIRC and were fired in a spread and not just all in a straight line, it's difficult to code with any port; however, some ports, like MBF, have an option to enable this "classic BFG".

Xenophon said:

The BFG 2704 was actually a weapon that sprayed green and red plasma everywhere like nobody's business, and since the missiles were randomly picked IIRC and were fired in a spread and not just all in a straight line, it's difficult to code with any port; however, some ports, like MBF, have an option to enable this "classic BFG".

* Waits for next ZDoom. *

i already saw the unmaker. and, if you have a picture of what one of those guns would look like when it's done, post them here. or links to pictures.

i think if you download the original doom alphas you can get three different rifles, the one that was used in immoral conduct, one without a bayonet and on that looks like a cannon.

maggot_army said:

i think if you download the original doom alphas you can get three different rifles, the one that was used in immoral conduct, one without a bayonet and on that looks like a cannon.

But there were only two alpha rifles. I think the third one you are thinking of is one of the two versions of the machinegun.

ok, and what about the Spray Rifle?
according to the same picture i posted, i think it's the same rifle with an attachment. so, what the weapon would look like in-game?