Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oRaptoRo

MallTC?

A loong time ago, way before the doom source was released, there was a map called MallTC. It changed the players all black, map was a mall (duh), with a second level being the outdoor garage, etc...

I remember playing it deathmatch and loving it, but I don't have it and can't find it anywhere anymore ;( Does anyone still have it? Or anything like it? Or do ya even *remember* it? =P

-|RaptoR|

I have that one =) The one I'm talking about changes the graphics bigtime, is really superior in terms of the architexture, has 2 levels and has monsters for SP play as well.. it had a dehacked portion that I remember and a few other goodies

Thanks for that link though =)

-|RaptoR|

it's the one that turned the chaingunner's into trees, like a sniper in the tree? It was fugging awesome ;(

yes that is the first great TC i ever played, the correct name of the wad is terrormall. I think it usally comes in the doom1 flavor but i have played a doom2 release. It changes many things, turns humans into destroyable computers, imps into destroyable walls. however i dont understand why they made cyberdemons into the glass, just a waste of ammo to break a window. This is a truly great old shool doom TC, one of the most original.

TERRORMALL!!!
OMG THat's it!

Thank you now I have a name to look for =)

Anyone happen to have it, perchance? ;)

-|RaptoR|

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom/s-u/tmall.txt

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom/s-u/tmall.zip

thank you all so much

Damn =) I felt hopeless not too long ago. This bad boy is going straight to a CD, whew. Thank you SOOO damned much!

hah WOOT