Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rimstaulker

Trapped in hell(possible spoiler)

Hey Guys.... I'm quite literally trapped in Hell. I've got similar rooms on both ends of a fire ridden corridor with broken pillars. This is right after you kill the hell knight. I go to the end of one of the rooms where I'm attacked by 2 imps and in the corridor, 2 cherubs come after me. After that, nothing. I have gone over every inch of the area trying to find a way out, but no way. I used noclip on one of the side doors to try and find my way out, and it led to an area which was much larger, but again, no way out. WTF is going on here? I hate using noclip, but I may not have another option. I've started the level over from scratch three of four times now with the same results, Can someone help me, please?
Thanks.

Right... The Hell levels are kind of linear. It's beyond me how someone could have gotten lost in them. If it's the spot I'm thinking of, try going through the OPENED WALL THE HELLKNIGHT CAME OUT OF?

There is no real strategy here. The hell level is pretty much straight forward. Heh there's no reason why to get lost :P

The only level I ever got lost on in Doom 3 is one of the Delta levels, with that puzzle where you have to jump on a moving box to reach a high up ledge. It took me a while before I even noticed that there was a ledge there.

The hell level is very linear (but still my favorite level in the game!), so I see no way that it is possible to get lost.

Janderson said:

When I did that bit i thought i had found a secret.

Yeah me to. I haden't even checked the door that was locked there. I thought that was the way to go but I saw the hole in the top and I got up there and thought it was a secret.