Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Hacker

My Doom 2D Projects...

i'm not really need sprites, but maybe you can give me some ideas!

Caco-Puff, i'm releasing the .gmd when it's done. (so people will make SDK, and even multiplayer :) I will write in new post that i have finished the game and i will put there the gmd too, stay tuned.

gargoylol, i thought about making maybe Heretic RTS? i'm not sure, we'll see.

The progress of the game is good, i will get a website and forums. oh btw, i'm gonna make Marines VS Demons and i will make Map Editor.
Thanks!

This was great. I'm gonna play through all episodes later. A question, how did you make the levels? Maybe I could make some for you.

...Speaking of doors as someone somewhere did, why not make the UP button open them, while standing in front of them?

Make the Doom2 RTS! This is what I've always wanted!

Havn't played yet, But are ther hexagon's for the untis like in Heores of Might and Magic? If you could make it like that, you'd have a ganme worth publishing! I'd buy it even for $50. No shit!

SWEET. Will there be any buildings in the final release?

Anyway, if you love making doom games so much, why don't you try making mods and/or maps for doom?

1. Yes, there will be buildings.
2. I love Doom but i think making 2D games about Doom is cooler then making maps. It's "Refreshing"...

Doom Hacker said:

What is that game?

One of the most respected adventure/ropleplaying/strategy games ever created. IMO

Doom Hacker said:

I love Doom but i think making 2D games about Doom is cooler then making maps. It's "Refreshing"...

Not just maps! mods too! Look here: freewebs.com/mouac

You can do a lot with ports of doom today... Anyway looking forward to the RTS release!!