Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperV

Question regarding Doombuilder and Zdoom/Hexen format

What in DOom Builder the option "Zdoom (Doom is Hexen) format? Is a different wad? what iwad use?

There are 2 map formats: Doom format and Hexen format. Basically, the Hexen format has some extra things which cannot be done in Doom format. This includes more advanced actions and scripting. Here is some more detailed info on the Hexen format. The ZDoom part in that name indicates that the configuration is made to allow you to do everything for ZDoom in Doom Builder. When you would select, for example: Doom Legacy, you would get to use what Doom Legacy can do.

nd in the Doom in Hexen format, in the things menĂ¹, are a submenu : Marines. I not found these things in DOom!

Either they don't work in Doom format, or I must beat the one who made that configuration to death and burn his entrails :P Although, if they are supposed to be in that config, noone seems to care really, I haven't heard any complaints and these configs are in use for about 2 years now. Can anyone tell me if these ZDoom Marines are supposed to work in a Doom format map?