Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Something I saw on HBO that mentioned DOOM

It was a documentary about racism. I guess someone who was a racist loved DOOM and made a "Kill the black man" conversion that made all the enemies "ghetto". This just sickens me. I cant belive someone is so evil to do something like that. I hate racism. Its wrong, and I wish I could stop it, but I cant.

yes i have heard of that conversion, it is very old. I too hate that stupid ass shit. Anyway HBO was NOT attacking doom, but racism. I have seen that show before

Reminds me of KKK Super Mario Brothers. There are some sick people out there. I don't mean funny or cool sick, I mean scary and mean sick.

Reminds me of KKK Super Mario Brothers. There are some sick people out there. I don't mean funny or cool sick, I mean scary and mean sick.

Damn right. People like that should be beaten bloody, and tortured. But then again there is no law saying you cant be racist. The law only ASKS that you dont harm anyone.

well, the freedom of association can only go so far. Here in Canada, we've put loopholes in it to limit the kinds of "associations". The KKK here is outlawed, and has been since the 20's or 30's, but it's still here, only it's underground. And some provinces have gang laws. Here, we don't...not really, anyways.

Didn't sombody make a comment about how DOOM was a racist game before?

Anyway, one of my mom's friends saw that and, since she doesn't understand that DOOM is able to be edited by the common person, thought it was like the alpha DOOM. Next time I see her I'm gonna have to clarify that for her.

That was that idiot Shotgun Bill. He did it just to try and cause a ruckus, but it didn't work too well.

That was that idiot Shotgun Bill. He did it just to try and cause a ruckus, but it didn't work too well.

I remeber that, your right, he is an idiot.

I believe it's monikered, "White Power Doom" and it can be easily found off of any search engine. I found it accidentally back in '97... what a piece of shit. Doom is a fairly easy game to edit and their results are just pathetic, goes to show you how much brain power the average biggot is in command of.

I believe it's monikered, "White Power Doom"...

That was the name! Well, I belive anyone who downloads it needs a virus.

White Power Doom, eh? That's sick alright. They fill in their shit on DOOM, edit a bit and gets a horrible result. Was it a mod or something? I don't recall knowing anything about that.

That is just fucking EVIL!

How DARE they do that to doom! kill them on site!

for a wile, i was making a anti KKK mod for quake till I got sick of making it. But now I think i should go back to work on it!

Find his E-Mail aderess and spam his Nazi arse with hate mail, and nuke the hell outta the site, if you find it.

For this, i should go back to my old sig

be a sport, kill a nazi.

White Power Doom, eh? That's sick alright. They fill in their shit on DOOM, edit a bit and gets a horrible result. Was it a mod or something? I don't recall knowing anything about that.

Yes it was a MOD that changed the monster gfx and sounds to make them ghetto.

I just found it off Lycos; it was like the second or third hit on the list. Totally fucked up.

Please dont post the link. Get me the email of the sick bastard who runs that site. I want to give him a piece of my mind...

I just found it off Lycos

Lycos.se? That's a big, swedish search engine site. This country is pretty messed up, I guess. But, it has been for I don't know how many years.