Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dittohead

Looking for some work

I'm taking a break from my current endeavor to start something new since I lost all of my files for said endeavor (which truely sucks).

I would like to make a level set with someone with an on going theme of some sort. Failing that, I'd even join an already existing project as a mapper. I just want to do something for fun that doesn't stray too far from the original Doom feel. I mainly like to map for anything limit-removing as well.

As far as my past work goes, I think my most recognizable peice would be Vae Victus which can be downloaded here: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=13150

My email is aliceschain@gmail.com if you don't want to post anything here which I can understand.

As far as CC3 goes, thats really not my type of gig. I want to work more closely with others and I feel CC3 is kind of this clean, produced thing which is fine; I just don't want that.

So, what's this No Hope For Life all about?

Dittohead said:

So, what's this No Hope For Life all about?

well it really more classic Doom stuff..but I have no objections for new features and or effects..i have a two map demo out:
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=13294
Im not sure if i want a total 32 map wad..or just 9 cause NHFL Ep I was Ultimate Doom..And this one is Doom 2..But if i can get some help..I think i will go with 32.

Can you map for EDGE? If so awesome, join me as a mapper for DooM2.5. If not, learn !! You'll truely love it, so much mapping freedom with EDGE.