Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Feel Good, Inc.

New Gorillaz album, May 24. Everyone go download the single immediately (same name as the thread). It'll probably be the best thing you've ever done in your life.

I saw the clip last week. They decided it would be a good idea to put live action in a Gorillaz clip. They were wrong. The song wasn't too bad though. If they bring out another 19-2000 I might be tempted to check it out.

Gorillaz are pretty cool. I'll be echoing an earlier post in saying i generally don't like this kind of music, but gorillaz are okay.

Huh. I thought they were one of those one hit wonders, to the best of my memory I only ever heard that one song of theirs, what was it, Sunshine in a Bag or something?

Only subhumans listen to the gorillaz, before watching Nightmare before christmas and going on Livejournal and saying they are "Alternative". String em up.

DooMBoy said:

Huh. I thought they were one of those one hit wonders, to the best of my memory I only ever heard that one song of theirs, what was it, Sunshine in a Bag or something?

"Clint Eastwood".

I heard the song on the radio. Sounded just like generic radio crap.

Yea man it was so i am an elitist. Everything on the i am an elitist nowadays sucks really bad. Everyone should really listen to i am an elitist because it's obviously the i am an elitist i am an elitist out there. Oh and i am an elitist fucking rocks, i am an elitist for life

Kid Airbag said:

It'll probably be the best thing you've ever done in your life.

No, because I hate them.

I saw the video about a week back; I liked the animation at some parts. Gorillaz is OK, but not good enough for me to spend money on.