Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[KDiZD] We need mappers

Hey guys,
actually as some of you already might know, progress of "Knee-Deep in ZDoom" heavily slowed down because of several reasons (teammates have trouble in reallife or concentrate on new sprites, features and other non-mapping stuff) and that's why I come up with this thread here!

1 of 10 maps are completely finished detailwise and concerning their size. All the other 9 maps lack of a few new areas or good additional and especially innovative detail in some areas.

So what we need are advanced mappers who can give the final touches to the KDiZD maps. And as soon as you joined KDiZD, you will get access to the invisible secret forum here and were introduced easily to everything which still has to be done and what you have to do :)

If you think you are skilled enough to fulfill my request, there is just one single thing you have to do before you can join:

- Post some link to some previous wad of yours or
- Create a new room with E1 resources, innovative and detailed

If I like what I see and if I think you are skilled enough to help us with KDiZD, you are in :) Promised!

Greetings,
Daniel "Tormentor667" Gimmer
KDiZD Leader

Fiend said:

and I won't touch anything involved with Zdoom. Oh, yeah, and I'm busy.

So what do you touch? Other than yourself.

Nothing wrong with touching Edge. But I am naturally anti to anyone who restricts themselves by saying shit like that. Kepp an open mind, or some hippie shit slogan along that road.

kristus said:

Nothing wrong with touching Edge. But I am naturally anti to anyone who restricts themselves by saying shit like that. Kepp an open mind, or some hippie shit slogan along that road.

Maximum ownage
to everyone who shares a retarded policy of one sourceport vs another.