Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
357mag

Stuck in Doom 3

I'm playing the Xbox version of Doom 3. I'm at the part where you get on the lift and you can choose to go to station 1, 2, or 3. Now my guide says "From station 3 maneuver the lift over to the nearby service ladder...hop down from the lift onto the plateau above the ladder and climb down the ladder. Pick up the armor...and then climb back up the ladder and go through the door at the top of it into PRC Subsytem Control." Well there is no door! The only door in this area is the "Exit Lift" door which is locked. This may be another one of those areas in which the Xbox version deviates from the PC version. Where is the door here?

hi, yeah I noticed this problem immediately. I had to jump back onto the platform actually. Luckily, I had the platform's steps facing where I jumped off, so it was easier to get back on. Otherwise, I have no idea how to get back on there (I didn't really explore any other option either, so there might be an actual way).

Well I finally got it figured out. You can't position the lift in such a way that you can simply walk onto the walkway. You have to jump. That's the only way.