Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Udderdude

Hordes of Chaos again?!

I had DD_133 ask me to make another Hordes of Chaos. He was probabally joking, but I've been thinking about it too. Would anyone want to see another one? Does anyone have more old, unreleased or otherwise abandoned maps they would be willing to donate? They don't have to be for Heretic. Just PM me.

I think if I make another, it would have a different name, and have some of the enemies I banned from HOC (Revenants, Mancubus, etc.)

Sure, make more. And add some Cybers. That would be cool ;P
HOC6 sounds cool. If you can, make new maps for it, and not maps you made alredy ;)

Sure, go ahead.
Make an Episode 6....
Then you'll be just as famous as George Lucas, lol
Seriously though, great work on the first 5 episodes, even though I could only beat them without cheating at the lowest possible skill setting. But still, great work.

SSWolfenSie : Cyberdemons would be neat. I think I would make a custom version of him that's even nastier. :B

BlackFish : HOC allready has 5 Hexen enemies. If I added any more, it would be the Afrit, and maybe the Ettin (I remember some people wanted to see him in there, probabally just to blow their friggin brains open with the phoenix rod.)

Graf : I was thinking of making one for Hexen. It might work .. maybe :X

udderdude said:

SSWolfenSie : Cyberdemons would be neat. I think I would make a custom version of him that's even nastier. :B

Whee, I would like to see this =P

Thanks Vile, it's small, but I can copy-paste it into another map.

I've decided if I make a sequel, it'll be called "Ressurection of Chaos", to poke fun at the Doom 3 expansion, of course. It will be for Hexen and use a hub system .. just beat the big boss in all 4 levels and YUO R TEH WIN!

Still open to any donated maps, of course.

Wow, screenshot 3... reshaping the matrix as you see fit. ;)

Looks quite promising, keep it up.

If it's for Hexen then, I'd really like to see a convertion of my Heretic map "Eidolon's Lair", you can find it as Eidolon.zip That, and a scaled and a red coloured minotaur would look good.
The Death Wyvern if scaled can look like a big dragon, and still shoot the fireballs from a relatively correct place.

Vegeta said:

If it's for Hexen then, I'd really like to see a convertion of my Heretic map "Eidolon's Lair", you can find it as Eidolon.zip That, and a scaled and a red coloured minotaur would look good.
The Death Wyvern if scaled can look like a big dragon, and still shoot the fireballs from a relatively correct place.

Thanks, I think I can just copy/paste this into another map.