Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Hellspawn

Skinheads

On the skin head topic, I always remember them starting fights in mosh pits at metal shows, no offense, but skin heads are no fan of mine....

Skinheads aren't neccessarily racist or assholes. Sure, some or a even a lot may be. I saw some at an Agnostic Front show recently and they seemed alright. They weren't starting anything and I didn't see a single swastika. There's two types of skinheads, there's ones who are just a kind of punk and then there's some that are neonazis.

I listen to some (non-racist) Skinhead music, like The Business, Angelic Upstarts and Sham 69, but i have very long hair (see pic thread)

Vince Clarke (founder of Depeche Mode) was a skin head last I looked, and anybody who knows his other projects knows he's definitely not a Neo Nazi...I think.

dunno what fashion was that, i prefer shaving my head, and i did have a "skinhead attitude" while back. nowadays i dont really give shit about or worry about racism. and remember there are shitloads of skins that give shit to each other because of differences in ideologies, even in the "racially aware" grounds. i do have my ideology behind shaved head but certainly not a childish neonazi one.

The original skinheads were punks, who are traditionaly anti-Nazi and anti-racist. Later on, Nazi skinheads appeared and sadly they seem to be the ones most spoken of. Allegedly, back in the old days, you could tell weather a skinhead was a punk or a nazi by the color of the laces on their DMs. :P