Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

UrbanCTF for Skulltag

heh dont worry DeCorEd is also being worked on too. The thing is, I released DeCorEd at a bad time. It was a buggy version I rushed, and I released right as school started. Thus I havent had the time to clean it up and work on it. But school is ending now, so hopefully I will have more time. Dont worry DeCorEd is not dead, its on probation! :D

insertwackynamehere said:

heh dont worry DeCorEd is also being worked on too. The thing is, I released DeCorEd at a bad time. It was a buggy version I rushed, and I released right as school started. Thus I havent had the time to clean it up and work on it. But school is ending now, so hopefully I will have more time. Dont worry DeCorEd is not dead, its on probation! :D

Great, that sounds very very pleasing ;) I'm looking forward to the next version of this great tool :)

Played it a few moments ago, that trony map dee-lee is neato. :D The dee-lee in the middle is a tricky one, but fun to bounce off of. :D

Imp said:

Sorry about double post my computer was fucking up.

Strangely enough, it has been happening a lot with many users. I've seen lots of double-posts the past few days.

Haha, I thought that first picture was messed up at first, but then I realized that'd be pretty hard for the map to mess up on the screenshot just for me. :D

Every time I see the name I think it says UnbanCTF and I think "Ctf was banned?" :D

Nice Tron esque look.
As soon as i get the net turned back on at home i'll be sure to snatch it.
Now you need some skins...