Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Metroid II Tsumuri model

Exelent. did you use any other refernce other then that pixel fest from the game?

more doom stuff please :)

As stated on the webpage, I used the official artwork as reference because the sprite is crappy.

And as to more Doom stuff, how about the Doom 3 Demon challenge I made to you, Shapeless? (It's in the Lost Soul model thread if you missed it)

hey, I checked out alot of ur sculptures, and i like alot of what i saw, I was curious if you might want to collaberate on a peice together at some point? if not its cool but get back to me on it.

I've never tried a collaboration before, but I find the idea intriguing and would be willing to give it a shot. What would you be using as a medium? If I were using my usual materials (paper/cardboard, white & hot glue), and you were using, say, clay, I don't know how well the two would work together. And how would the logistics works? Would we each sculpt/model half a figure, mail it to one another, and then glue it together, or what?

i was actually thinking of more so designing the background and characters. make like a scene from doom that we both agree on, ill draw up how i picture it looking and scan it in, send it to you and sculpture the drawing in your style.

If you have msn im switch108@hotmail.com if u wanna get ahold of me to talk it out. whatever ideas you have too is cool, ive just never collaberated before either n i think we could make something fairly kick ass between the two of us.

What you have in mind is radically different from what I had envisioned. I'm sorry, but I am not interested in participating in the scenario you've described.