Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Our new poop. Benedict XVI

Pure Hellspawn said:

You would have been wrong if you said that 26 years ago...

Well yeah, it's just because the previous pope ruled for so long that they adopted this new procedure.

It's funny when people claiming to be Christians (and I would vote that a great deal of catholics [as well as most protestants] are not Christians to begin with) try to single out a date.

Jesus himself said "only the Father" (meaning God, the father, not some nerd in a black suit with that white-centered collar thing) knows when he's coming back. Even more ironically to the case of these guys trying to predict the date, Jesus also said that he comes "like a thief in the night," probably meant to convey that if you're looking for him to come at one point, the exact opposite is the reality of things.

Just like Bobby Fischer, who claims to be the worst anti-semite, yet he is a Jew just as much as the Orthodox Rabbi in NYC is. The only difference is that Fischer is bad and crazy while the orthodox rabbi is extremely religious and lives a lifestyle I wouldn't want to live.

Another good example is the lamer Michael Jackson. He's black but he "dyes" his skin white. I think that is a weird and sick thing to do. As a result of his actions, I think Mike Jackson is racist against blacks (he doesn't want to show his black skin)

Shame on Fischer and Shame on Jackson, hating your own kind (and any kind for that matter) is among the worst of personalities.

You are what you are, no matter how strongly you oppose it. Just deal with the dice you are dealt and try to respect what other people are born with.

Jesus was a Jew (I think) so the sons of Jesus are all Jewish.

May all people who would be Jews if that true please say so?

Jesus was a Jew (I think) so the sons of Jesus are all Jewish.

May all people who would be Jews if that true please say so?

He was a jew. However, he didn't have children...(though some like to believe he and mary magdalene did, but that is neither here nor there). Are you insinuating that those who put faith in him should be jewish? You see, a christian is one that has faith that jesus is the son of god, was crucified, died, resurrected and ascended to heaven and through him you will find peace in the kindom of heaven.

Pure Hellspawn said:

Another good example is the lamer Michael Jackson. He's black but he "dyes" his skin white. I think that is a weird and sick thing to do. As a result of his actions, I think Mike Jackson is racist against blacks (he doesn't want to show his black skin)

i'm not sure what the hell you're on about in the rest of your post, but michael jackson's skin treatments are supposedly done to cover up the effects of vitiligo, not because he's ashamed of his own race.

I knew a Nazi Jew. He was Jewish and I heard he wore a swastika to be some kind of rebel. A local punk band Dirty Urines Incorporated did a song about him that went:
Nazi Jew Nazi Jew
What the fuck is wrong with you?
His father was a nazi
His mother was a jew
He wears a swastika
And a yamika

Sarte wrote a whole book about jewish anti-semitism.

Pure Hellspawn said:

Just like Bobby Fischer, who claims to be the worst anti-semite, yet he is a Jew

Maybe by blood, but if he decides he is not a Jew in the religious sense then he is not a Jew.

Jews are not a race. When will people figure that out? At best, they are a religious group with an extensive cultural background. The same could be said of Christians. But we don't consider them a race or an ethnicity. If I decided to become a Jew today, officially convert, would I all of the sudden no longer be a caucasian but be Jewish? If you don't have your head up your ass, the answer would be no.

Way to make the same idiotic generalizations Hitler did. We sure have progressed.

To suggest competition, and thus antagonism.
That's the paranoid version, anyway.

Job said:
Jews are not a race. When will people figure that out? At best, they are a religious group with an extensive cultural background. The same could be said of Christians. But we don't consider them a race or an ethnicity. If I decided to become a Jew today, officially convert, would I all of the sudden no longer be a caucasian but be Jewish? If you don't have your head up your ass, the answer would be no.

Traditionally you don't become a Jew. If reformists are now changing the matter in certain circles, that's not necessarily a widespread occurrence.

Christianity is another animal; and that difference practically defines it, and without it, it would never have existed.

For many Jewish people the issue of "Jewish as a race," genetical origins aside, is a real one.

myk said:

For many Jewish people the issue of "Jewish as a race," genetical origins aside, is a real one.

Perhaps so. But perception and reality are often two very different things.

Fredrik said:

Why is the word "race" still used at all?

I do not know.

Ask those people at Stormfront or Resistance, they might tell you why THEY THE RACIST EXTREMIST BIGOTS use the word.

However, race has another meaning. Are you going to run this race? or Are you going to race to the store?

Even thouth I'm not jewish (i'm atheist), I think that Jews are a religion and an ethnic group in blood matters.

However, if you lose all your blood, then I guess you aren't a Jew anymore.

Pure Hellspawn said:

However, if you lose all your blood, then I guess you aren't a Jew anymore.

Heh, that was funny.

Fredrik said:

Why is the word "race" still used at all?

Because species is a racist term reserved for animals. We're not animals, we're humans. HEIL EMPEROR PALPATINE!

Liam said:
i'm not sure what the hell you're on about in the rest of your post, but michael jackson's skin treatments are supposedly done to cover up the effects of vitiligo, not because he's ashamed of his own race.

Well, I have a friend that has that, but she had no need to patch her face with the buttskin of 5 year olds she ate at dinner, nor to have a plastic surgeon resculpt her face till it fell appart.

POTGIESSER said:

Because species is a racist term reserved for animals. We're not animals, we're humans. HEIL EMPEROR PALPATINE!

I guess part of this was sarcasm but I'll reply anyway.
Species is not a racist term reserved for animals. In fact all humans belong to a single species, Homo sapiens.
Other animal species are divided into "sub-species" but for some reason we don't use the word "sub-species" when it comes to humans but the word "race".
But it's probably better not to use the word at all since it will get people upset.

Some web site:
There is no necessary concordance between biological characteristics and culturally defined groups. On every continent, there are diverse populations that differ in language, economy, and culture. There is no national, religious, linguistic or cultural group or economic class that constitutes a race. However, human beings who speak the same language and share the same culture frequently select each other as mates, with the result that there is often some degree of correspondence between the distribution of physical traits on the one hand and that of linguistic and cultural traits on the other. But there is no causal linkage between these physical and behavioral traits, and therefore it is not justifiable to attribute cultural characteristics to genetic inheritance.

The "Jewish race" is not a pure race biologicaly speaking but is better to be looked at as a social construct.

as far as i know, jews are their own kind of people, a semitic tribe, and judaism is their religion. arabs and jews are both semitic tribes.

Janderson said:

It should really be changed to "breeds."

Who cares what the word is? One way or another people of different skin colors and religions and so forth will always have people who oppose them.

People will still say n***er (you know what the word is) and other derogeratory (excuse my spelling) words.

Basically, what I'm saying for those dumb-ass people who don't know how to read, whether the word "race" is changed to the word "breeds" or not makes NO difference in the way people view others based on their skin color or ethnic group, and will make NO difference to what people think of society.

P.S. If any admin has any intentions of banning me because I said half of a derogeratory (again spelling)term, please tell me first. I will make the changes necessary (if I can).

Context is the primary issue. You'd only be banned if it were obvious you were directly throwing insults you actually meant yourself. Posts like that are fine.

@Hellspawn; Whatever you say, man. I never said it would make a difference, but yea. I wouldn't say however, that there will always be clashes with "races:" a few hundred years ago nobody thought that black people were human, a few decades ago employing black people in high up jobs would never happen. Now the only racist people I have ever met are elderly. In conclusion I believe that racists are dying out (or in the case of nationalists; growing out of it.)

Whats that you say? Dude thats a small group of people, the size of the racist community has been shrinking rapidly. Anyway some of these kids are destined to grow out of it, others are destined to die in gangwars, the surviving racists will grow up to have kids who will go on to mixed schools and will find that mixture isn't bad at all. You'll see.

Our "Bild Zeitung" (a stupid boulevard newspaper for morons, sold in big numbers here) felt able to title "Wir sind Papst" = "We are pope", but they did not texted it in the meaning of the "pluralis majestatis", they did it like they do when they write: "We a soccer kings" (that´s a long time ago); "We are speedway champions" (when only Michael Schuhmacher really is), etc.

Beside from the bad feeling I have with this cheap, childish patriotism, I am curious, what they burn to get the smoke, with which they signal that the old pope has died and the new one is elected. What do they smoke?

By the way, the dictionary says:

poop \'pu_:p\ n : a raised deck above the open deck and at the rear
of a ship

:D