Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pickle hammer

dwango5 MAP18 (romero.mid) music

da da dadadada da da dadadada da da dadadada dum dum dumda dumda da da dadadada da da dadadada da da dadadada dum dum dumda dumda da da dadadada da da dadadada da da dadadada dum dum dumda dumda da da dadadada da da dadadada da da dadadada dum dum dumda dumda

I heard this somewhere else! Someone tell me what the original song was!!!! give it a listen, someone must have heard it elsewhere

hmm... i've been trying to look for the original song of dwango5 map02.

That one was also used in The Marble Maze and other wads. No idea where it's from though.

Hmm, is map 18 that arena with the rl in the middle and shotguns all around the perimeter and chainguns up top on the outside?

hmm... i've been trying to look for the original song of dwango5 map02.

Head Like A Hole by NIN. 'Nuff said.

Most of the tracks in dwango5 are NIN songs. All of the NIN tracks are as follows (that I know of):

-Map02: Head Like A Hole (Pretty Hate Machine)
-Map03: Something I Can Never Have (Pretty Hate Machine)
-Map05: Hurt (The Downward Spiral)
-Map06: March of the Pigs (The Downward Spiral)
-Map08: Closer (The Downward Spriral)
-Map12: Down In It (Pretty Hate Machine)
-Map13: Last (Broken)
-Map16: A Warm Place (The Downward Spiral)
-Map17: Dead Souls (The Crow Soundtrack)
-Map19: Sanctified (Pretty Hate Machine)
-Map21: Terrible Lie (Pretty Hate Machine)

Not only dwango5, but a few of the other dwango WADs use some of the same tracks listed above. The ones in dwango5 that I want know are the ones for Maps 1, 11, 14, and 15.

D5 Map15... I *know* the song, I know some of the words, but I'm not quite sure what the title is. I *think* it's something like "Stay For Good This Time" or something like that. It's pop/rock music, though.

Oh, pardon me. That piece of poopoo is actually called No Limit, recorded by the Dutch "band" 2 Unlimited, in 1993.

Now go listen to some real music, i.e. punk. That's right.

N.C.

Now go listen to some real music, i.e. punk. That's right.

Punky Brüster!

The only relevant punk ever made.

That song is Come Back And Stay by Paul Young. Recorded in 1983. Whiny little tune, never really liked it. Punk rawk rawks.

N.C.

:) nc, we don't listen to music while we are deathmatching, right?

but anyways i think having external music in a pwad is okay. You could listen to it if you don't feel like to take the game seriously. Also you could turn it back off when it's for the real time of deathmatching

999cop

Head Like A Hole by NIN. 'Nuff said.

Most of the tracks in dwango5 are NIN songs. All of the NIN tracks are as follows (that I know of): ...

I still say that the music for Barrels o' Fun (MAP23?) sounds like a mix between 'Them Bones' by Alice in Chains and 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin. Can't anyone make thier own Midis these days...geez.

Can't anyone make thier own Midis these days...geez.

No, now we make our own .mp3s and .WMAs

Besides "these days" aren't exactly "DooM 2 days"...

but anyways i think having external music in a pwad is okay. You could listen to it if you don't feel like to take the game seriously. Also you could turn it back off when it's for the real time of deathmatching

I play best with midis on. Especially d5m18 music. I replaced most of my wads music with dmsec music from skulltag because I go insane with that music on. And why did you run from the deathmatch today when i came in Cop? Is it because you are afraid to face me in a match? Or is it the fact that you can't handle my leetness. Either way I'm waiting to beat you. Infact, just gimme a chance to destroy you.

I play best with midis on. Especially d5m18 music.

ditto. I was just playing against 6 other n00bs in d5m18. and i whooped their ass.. well.. i would of... i was winning by almost double (the closest was 22 frags behind me), i had to do one more frag to win. so what happens? zdaemon crashes on me, just before i hit someone with a rocket. übershitty, if you ask me.

i had about double the lag of everyone else too.