Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Quake Fiend model

I didn't know it those were eyes on the side of its head. I liked it better eyeless. Either way, this is my new favourite sculpture by you.

Awesome :D

You seriously need to get yourself a better camera so you can do these justice.

Darkman 4: I've thought about making an Enforcer, one of these days maybe . . .

Coopersville: I agree that the creature would look better without eyes, like the Shambler, but the polygon model in the game does look like it has yellow eyes, at least to me anyway.

Agnes: Well, I had the money for a new digital camera awhile ago, and I did look at a few on eBay, but I ended up using the money to buy dozens of MOC Spawn/McFarlane figures instead . . .

this kicks major ass. speaking of furry imps in another thread. I always pictured these guys furry.
I like the eyes. I always knew it had eyes. the shambler I pictured having eyes underneath the fur, assuming they are furry. I would love to see a D3 pinky from you :D

MmM said:

Well, I had the money for a new digital camera awhile ago, and I did look at a few on eBay, but I ended up using the money to buy dozens of MOC Spawn/McFarlane figures instead . . .

Should've just made your own.

Job said:

Should've just made your own.

Job: Yeah, I could make my own, but I collect them, so it's not the same. And anyway, I bought 54 of them - it'd take me a hell of a long time to model 54 figures (probably a whole year).

Shapeless: I've always figured Shamblers have some kind of extra-sensory perception that allows them to stalk prey, seeing as how they don't have eyes (maybe something like the gland some snakes have that detects heat - Jacobson's gland I think it's called). Never really thought of Shamblers of Fiends being furry either, but I think a Fiend would look pretty decent with a hairy coat.

Foreskinny! :) I rather like the one you posted the link to, Shapeless. The tail is a little too long and I don't see any eyes, but other than that, it's pretty spot on.

Really? The tail always looked kind of stumpy to me which is why I made mine small.

I guess mine lost half his tail in a Shambler trap. :)

Anorexic? I can't win. A guy on another message board I belong to said my Fiend was too fat . . . :(

your fiend does look too skinny compared to the ingame model. however everthing in Quake looks beefier then normal, at least looking at the human grunts. but maybe your interpretation is more realistic. like the shambler action figure.