Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

xbox 360

Meh, it's not ugly nor very attractive. Looks like just about any other console/DVD player on the market.

MasterOfPuppets said:

maybe it only has one controller port because they REALLY want to encourage people to buy XBox Live.

It still wouldn't make me buy the Xbox Live service. I can play shooting games online with my PC for free (and not have to pay money for the downloads, either).

Coopersville said:

Online gaming is free on all the next-gen consoles, I heard.

I've heard the exact-opposite. I hope it's free, though.

A friend of mine who has an XBox can play online bypassing Live. You need to have some sort of lobby program on a PC to emulate it, unfortunately I don't recall what was its name.

It better god damn well be free. Why the hell would anyone want to not only pay for their broadband service, but also some other service just so they can play a game online? It doesn't cost money to play (most) PC games online, so why should it cost money to play console games online?

Edit: Oh yeah, and the XBox 360 looks stupid, and has a stupid name to go with it. What happened to the other 358 XBoxes?

The side of the box (second pic of it) says 40GB on the side... That better be a hard drive. I heard earlier that XBOX 2 (Xenon) might not have one.
As for design and name... Lame and Lamer.
Xenon was much better.

gargoylol said:

FISSION MAILED

Best Metal Gear reference ever.

These supposed screenshots remind me very much of the ill-fated Phantom console (yeah, I know, that's supposed to still be in production).

1 controller port = all wireless controllers. And yes, there's a 30 (or 40) gb drive in it, and it's backwards compatible! They were going to name it Xbox 2, but since 2 would seem inferior to some idiots than PS3, they called it the Xbox 360.

Coopersville said:

LIKE DANCE 360, YAY!

I don't want to spend all that money on batteries for all these goddamn wireless controllers. Fix it pls.

I have no problems with wires. God forbid I must play my Xbox 30 feet away in the next room. Probably find the wireless controllers cause testicular cancer.

Technician said:

Probably find the wireless controllers cause testicular cancer.

A warning most people will probably ignore when they learn just how...soothing the vibration feature of their controller is. :p