Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agamemnon XVI

Master Port

Could somone make a program that you oculd run any port\wads from. That would make it easier to play doom and everything so you could have the whole doom univers in one program.Like you could switch off from legacy and skulltag or zdaemon.

There is such a program (and there might be others too): http://www.kingdoom.tk/

I have never tried it myself, and can't vouch for it at all - I view it as one of Doom's advantages that the game requires no launcher or front end, etc.

I heard snowberry is customable and once it's complete, people should be able to change it, so you can run ports other than doomsday.

if this snowberry can run different ports and levels, does it mean you can combine the features of different ports, such as the slopes in zdoom, and the custom weapons, monsters and 3d floors of edge?

The final beta of snowberry is already out.
And the final will be released with the next version of doomsday.

maggot_army said:

if this snowberry can run different ports and levels, does it mean you can combine the features of different ports, such as the slopes in zdoom, and the custom weapons, monsters and 3d floors of edge?

Heh I remember when I used to think this

*ahem*

Somebody say "multi source port launcher"...?