Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Let the world rejoice!

An announcement of Osama bin Laden’s death appears Friday in one of his close aides’ most credible Web sites. It has sparked a storm of controversy in al Qaeda circles, some of whom claim notice is false.

Signed by the Pen of Jihad Warriors, the site provides no information on circumstances of death, only asks:

Where are those who break out of borders? Where are the lamenters? Where are those who throw themselves from the tops of towers and skyscrapers? Where are the heart-rending cries?

Egyptian bin Laden adherent, Yasser Sari, calls notice a lie and promises new videotape soon in which leader announces end of al Qaeda truce in Europe. Other followers credit the announcement as “authentic and Islamic.”
debka.com

ravage said:
I can handle the truth.

I could too, perhaps, but it's kind of slippery...

Hmm.... I'll believe it when I see the body or it's announced by our government.

Even if it's true, it'll only prove one thing : Even with Bin Laden dead, the terrorist network will not slow down in the slightest.

Okay, udderdude, but please don't kill anyone I know.

Well... at least anyone I care about.

He's been on dialysis for quite a while. If he's not dead, he will be in short order. Of course, you have to wonder how many people will see him as a martyr/savior.

Osama's dead. NOW can we have our Constitution back, Mr. Bush?

I'm sure Bible-toting rednecks and filthy, bloatingly, unfarily rich Republican billionaires everywhere are rejoicing.[/sarcasm]

who the hell cares about this osama guy anymore really?
even if he *was* a ringleader, he was not all that important, except as a focal-point for aggression.
The fact that "he" is "dead" now may only be another ploy to prove he does in fact exist.

O_o

Okay. I am gonna stop reading 1984 for a little bit now.

Submerge said:

Hmm.... I'll believe it when I see the body or it's announced by our government.

your government is no more credible a source for information than a jihad tape.

Perhaps he refers to the fact that the US government may be among the least interested in having him dead, as they'd have to replace him with some other boogeyman. Thus, if they were to say he's dead, it'd be when it's obvious he's really dead.

mallis said:

your government is no more credible a source for information than a jihad tape.

I don't want to agree, but I have to. Our government has lied to its own people on so many issues that they are losing credibility faster than they are money.

I've read some articles that implied that he died over a year ago, then all of the sudden maybe he isn't dead. What people in general are going to take a long time to realize is he is just a tool for our government's state of fear propaganda. Our government pretends to chase him, when the people that are chasing him are only chasing ghosts. His death or capture will not demoralize any actual terrorists in any respect.

OSAMA BIN LADEN 'NOT DEAD'

An Islamist website has inadvertently triggered rumours that Osama bin Laden is dead.

The article about the al Qaeda leader carried a headline suggesting the Saudi fugitive had died.

It prompted flutters on the financial markets and triggered rumours on internet sites of bin Laden's demise.

However, closer reading of the article revealed that the author was simply suggesting the 9/11 architect could die at any time and Muslims should be prepared for his death.

Yasser al-Siri, an Egyptian dissident who ran the Islamic Observation Centre in Britain and who is considered close to al Qaeda, told the Al Sharq al Awsat newspaper that bin Laden is alive.

Diplomats in Pakistan also said it was unlikely the world's most wanted man would have died without them hearing.

Bin Laden's current location is a mystery.

It is thought he is hiding out in the mountainous frontier region between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

August Hanning, the head of Germany's BND foreign intelligence service, told a security conference this month that bin Laden had managed to disappear to Pakistan after the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 and remains there.

Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf, a strong ally in the US-led war on terrorism, said in March that interrogation of al Qaeda operatives meant they knew where bin Laden was 10 months ago.

But the trail has since gone cold, he admitted.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13338807,00.html

ravage said:

I don't want to agree, but I have to. Our government has lied to its own people on so many issues that they are losing credibility faster than they are money.

Sometimes our government belives that they need to "protect" us from the truth, thinking that people will panic. Please give us the truth and don't feed us a line of bullshit. Because when we find to the contrary it makes us have less faith in our system.
If he is dead... Great, if not... Oh well, terror attacks don't seem to be affected by weather he is alive or not... as they have not slowed.

Submerge said:

The government is hardly a credible source.

Danarchy said:

Anyone else feel like Osama bin Laden seems a little like Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984?

Buddy, you're on the caboose of the train.

fodders said:

August Hanning, the head of Germany's BND foreign intelligence service, told a security conference this month that bin Laden had managed to disappear to Pakistan after the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 and remains there.

They don't know anything except nothing has come from him since we invaded Afghanistan. Besides I'm not even convinced that Al Qaeda is even real. It just sort of appeared back in 2001 and every member captured turned out to have nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

MacWadMaker said:

Sometimes our government belives that they need to "protect" us from the truth, thinking that people will panic.

Like I said, it's called "state of fear." It's where they keep the people in a perpetual state of fear in order to manipulate us, for example the patriot act. If we weren't scared, then "we" wouldn't have ever let it get implemented. Some believe it's a good idea. The fact is that it is useless, and Bush only wants to make it ever more invasive.

gatewatcher said:

What is real?

Jebus. He's everywhere.

"The Palestinian Authority arrested a group of collaborators who confessed they were working for Israel, posing as al-Qaeda operatives in the Palestinian territories," said the official, on condition of anonymity.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/palestinians_arrest_al_qaeda_poseurs.htm

Philippine National Police (PNP) operatives apprehended an Israeli suspected to be a member of the al-Qaeda terror network in in Baguio City on June 7.

Arrested was Mera Doutvsky.

http://www.rense.com/general53/ememv.htm

Officials from the Palestinian Authority have accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of setting up a fake al-Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2550513.stm

Gaza security chief announces arrest of three Palestinians used by Israeli intelligence as al-Qaeda operatives.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=3544

Early last week, Rashi Abu Sba, head of the preventive security apparatus in Gaza, the equivalent of the Shin Bet, accused the Israeli security service of tricking young Palestinians into conducting missions in the name of Al-Qaida. Last Tuesday, a young man named Ibrahim was presented to reporters in Gaza. Ibrahim hid his face behind a mask, and told what happened to him.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=241042&contrassID=2&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y&itemNo=241042

Americans need to understand just what exactly we are dealing with here. If you go back to the Carter administration and the beginning of our involvement with Afghanistan's Mujhadeen, you will begin to see just how "al qaeda" actually came about. (The CIA and Pakistani ISI created it.) They use it as a false front. Why? After the end of the cold war our ravenous military-industrial complex was left without a legitimate enemy to fight. Presto! "Al Qaeda" steps into the vacuum just in the nick of time. Do the research. It's out there for anyone to find.

One of the most curious aspects of al qaeda to date is that everything they seem to do benefits the Bush administration and the puppet masters.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread62492/pg1

The USA, via the CIA, originally backed the Islamic guerrilla resistance against the Marxist regime and Soviet occupation of Afghanistan in the late 1970s and 1980s. They focused their efforts on a hardline faction which was to spawn al-Qaeda in 1987-88. ...

"Between 1978 and 1992, the US government poured in at least US $6 billion (some estimates range as high as $20 billion) worth of arms, training and funds to prop up the mujaheddin [in Afghanistan]. Other western governments, as well as oil-rich Saudi Arabia, kicked in as much again. Wealthy Arab fanatics, like Osama bin Laden, provided millions more. ...

"Washington's favoured mujaheddin faction was one of the most extreme, led by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. ... Osama bin Laden was a close associate of Hekmatyar and his faction."

http://www.geocities.com/libertystrikesback/afghans.html

Al-qaeda exists alright, it was set up by the CIA/Mossad. You reap what you sow.

Fodders, nice job. I was going to say the same thing. Bin-laden and al-qaeda is CIA/ISI created.

gatewatcher said:

What is real?

considering that...

Propagrandamatrix, Geocities, and the BBC are hardly credible fact sources, hippie.

...then wtf would be a credible source? Propagrandamatrix and a geocities site, sure...but the BBC isn't?

Dodge: the MAN train?

gatewatcher said:

BBC...hardly credible fact source...

What the fuck?

fodders said:

...You reap what you sow.

More like what our fathers and grandfathers have sowed.