Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coopersville

Cartoon Revisited

Cool armor, but I hate Anime in original Doom.

Excellent work - I seldom see a manga/anime take on Doom fan art. The only nitpick I have is that in the original comic cover, the way the bodies are heaped around the marine's legs just doesn't look convincing perspectively or spatially.

Nice nice.

Never thought I would see anime and doom mix so well.

Shigidy Shigidy Shwa...! But I do have one question, what's with the shining purple gem in his chest, is it like...a mood ring or something?

I love it! Anime gives me a nice fresh take on the Doom guy. I'd love to see an anime styled Heretic, personally.

Comiclez said:

Shigidy Shigidy Shwa...! But I do have one question, what's with the shining purple gem in his chest, is it like...a mood ring or something?

A power stone that charges his armor Master Cheif style, maybe? It's anime, so it could do just about anything.

I have to ask, I'm an awful painter, and do not know how to use photoshop, but I do really good pencil-and-ink sketches, what do you use to colour your picture?

You mean outside of photoshop?

I like to mess around with acrylic and oil paints from time to time, but hardly ever in any drawings I do; photoshop is better equiped for that, I think.

Comiclez said:

I wondered that too, but personally, I think it's a focus for spiritual armor. I always considered the armor bonuses to put up sort of a weak force field around the player, rather than have him run around wearing a million helmets or something.

Submerge said:

I wondered that too, but personally, I think it's a focus for spiritual armor. I always considered the armor bonuses to put up sort of a weak force field around the player, rather than have him run around wearing a million helmets or something.

You know Submerge, it's really funny, most of the time your posts are, no offence, pretty dumb, but every once and a while, you strike up with something with real vision, props for that, but then again, I never understood this:

The monsters are demons right? So why is it that the artifacts are called "Alien Artifacts"?

Oh yes,When you're on Mars and suddenly a bunch of mysterious creatures start attacking a base you instantly assume that they are demons.

Comiclez said:

You know Submerge, it's really funny, most of the time your posts are, no offence, pretty dumb, but every once and a while, you strike up with something with real vision, props for that, but then again, I never understood this:

No offence taken at all. A lot of posts on this forums are pretty dumb ^_^