Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Since I got the go ahead...

I am reopening that DOOM community WAD thingy but now it is the EDGE community WADs (yes WADS). Why WADS? Cause there will be three. The best one gets the satisfaction of being the best. Here are the guidelines

1)Must be for EDGE 1.26

2)Must NOT have any DDF enhancements

3)Go nuts with EDGEs features

4)Must be e1 style

5)Will be passed around for 2 weeks then given back to me. I will upload them and I will consult with my judges (they will be kept secret so nobody can bribe them.)

6)Have fun!

Now get cracking.

Fuck. Beyond regular DOOM editing, I know nothing about source port WAD editing, so count me out.

Same here. Don't forget you can download my community wad effort at www.doomworld.com/orion. It is regular doom editing, so go check it out!

www.doomworld.com/orion

And just a couple days ago he was bitching no one can remember the url while he himself can't remember it. That's how it is with these strange birds. Anyway... here's the actual addy: doomworld.com/demise/dcw.html

www.doomworld.com/orion

And just a couple days ago he was bitching no one can remember the url while he himself can't remember it.

ORFL!

Hellbent rules. I don't know how I'd survive without him.

Ahh... that's right. I had a feeling it wasn't Orion but I couldn't think of what else it might be and I was too lazy to figure out what it was or to stir the stagnant sludge that is my memory in an attempt to stimulate some recolection of the name of the site that hosts the community wad thing.

BBG = rips off EVERYTHING

First off, I didnt know that hellbent had a community wad. Second what else did I rip off? There was that whole thing about that MP3 but I didnt know about that as well, so why dont you just shut up?