Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nanite10

AAARRRGGGHHH!

I got my 486 laptop today. The funny thing is that my MS DOS disks died on me so I had to get some more off of ebay. When I told my parents about the laptop, my mom freaked. She said it was a worthless piece of junk that probably didn't work. My dad also reprimanded me but he was curious and started to ask me about the specifications. I got like a 10 minute lecture about how I shouldn't buy "crap" like that. She obviously doesn't understand. On the other hand, my day, who is usually the one to yell at me a hell of a lot about it was reletively quiet and inquisitive. That was interesting.

I got some old 486 laptops from work almost half a year ago. They're my 11th and 12th Solitare machines.

-----Your ignorance is duely noted.-----

Not quite sure where that came from, although I completely agree that Lüt is an ignoramus ;) Who the heck would use a 486 to play solitaire, when it can be used for DooM?!!!

Who the heck would use a 486 to play solitaire, when it can be used for DooM?!!!

Somebody who'd rather use the celerons and pentium for (at least) 640x480 - 1280x1024 resolutions and movement that is possible to control. Also, how the hell am I supposed to get Doom onto these things when their A: drives are busted?

-----your ignorance is duely noted as well-----

Somebody who'd rather use the celerons and pentium for (at least) 640x480 - 1280x1024 resolutions and movement that is possible to control

Nooooo. Really? Heh. I'm just messin' wichoo, Lüt. You knows that.