• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-DOOM

hoho the ZDoom page are down !

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Oh, and I want to make a Zero Wing TC... but it'd take either (1) a good scripting language for EDGE or (2) a lot of Dehacked work for ZDoom.

I'm not sure if that's something to be jolly about.

(Uh-oh, Katarhyne is going to get on my case for ending a sentence in a preposition.)

Perhaps I should re-phrase:

I don't know if that's something about which to be jolly ;)

The doomworld one works fine.

Yes, but there's really nothing there atm; it's more a place holder until Randy can re-organize it. Even the download link to 3DDownloads takes you nowhere. Moreover (and more importantly) the forums are still only at notgod.com, and there's usually a hell of a lot more exchange of info that goes on in the forums than on ZDooM's news pages.

Well, http://www.notgod.com/ is also down, not just the Zdoom specific pages. So perhaps it is just notgod doing one of its frequent, but temporary disappearing acts.

I agree with ReX. The Zdoom forum is an incredibly valuable place, with frequent and useful exchange of information. It has made my life a lot easier and has been the best place to ask for and give Zdoom specific help. It has also made it easy to ensure Randy gets a hell of a lot of feedback on the betas and feature requests etc. I am sure that without the forums, there would have been far less input.

I hope when Randy moves over to Doomworld properly, that the notgod forums are still maintained, or a suitable alternative is put in place. Loosing the Zdoom specific forum would be a bad thing.

It has also made it easy to ensure Randy gets a hell of a lot of feedback on the betas and feature requests etc. I am sure that without the forums, there would have been far less input.

Damn all those guys *cough Maonth and others cough* with their feature requests, delaying the release of v1.23 :)

Rough with the smooth I guess. :-)

Anyway, the forum was back up 2 minutes ago when I checked. Panic over. Nothing to see here. Get back to your lives people. Move along.

Anyway, the forum was back up 2 minutes ago when I checked.

Well, then. I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard at the ZDooM forums.

Anyway, the forum was back up 2 minutes ago when I checked.

Well, then. I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ (at the ZDooM forums, that iz).

DOUBLE POSTING SUCKS ASS

Especially when they're not identical.

Yeah, then it's just an attempt to RUN UP YOUR POST COUNT.

Totally off-topic... You know how some businesses have those signs that say they speak Spanish there (can't remember the exact wording)?

Wouldn't it be cool to have, at some store, a sign that reads:

\/\/3 5p33|< L337 4 J00

Yeah, then it's just an attempt to RUN UP YOUR POST COUNT.

If he was going for that, he would probably have 4000 more posts on his account.

Wouldn't it be cool to have, at some store, a sign that reads:

\/\/3 5p33|< L337 4 J00

Umm, yeah...except, you can't actualy speak 1337.

http://zdoom.notgod.com

ALL YOUR DOOM ARE BELONGING TO US!!! HOHO!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Yeah? Well at my friend's school there's these two morons who run around communicating in 1337. Like this...

"Hey buddy, frontslash-backslash-frontslash-backslash-four..."

At least that's what he tells me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Yeah? Well at my friend's school there's these two morons who run around communicating in 1337. Like this...

"Hey buddy, frontslash-backslash-frontslash-backslash-four..."

At least that's what he tells me.

Jay Zero Zero Four Are Three Plus Three Pipe Dash Pipe Five Pipe Underscore Pipe Open-Paren Pipe Less-than.