Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haloless0320

Greatest Victory

Breaking the three-minute UV-Max barrier for Scythe Map26 was a milestone for my part; it took about about 200 attempts before the Cyberdemons cooperated with me :)

I've beaten a few demos of AdamH, Vile or Ryback (my greatest victories yet), but never one of Sedlo's (which would be my greatest victory ever).

HR2 Map32 UV Max in less than 25 minutes is also not bad I think :)

when i mastered my dead cousin's WAD file that he never released. I'm gonna find the file and release it. Preety good stuff. He started a CTF WAD and then died. yeah whatever

i beat my cousin's toughest WAD on nightmare. 1 percent away from dying at the end against the 3 cyberdemons. And all i had was a pea shooter. So what i did was i grabbed the BFG in the secret room and ran to the invul thingie and killed them. Quite awesome indeeed. But that was the last level. I'm gonna find that WAD and release it if i can find it.

SunlapseVertigo said:

beating "Go 2 It" on UV while starting with just a pistol

This for me too...I was working on that level for a while

Or maybe a capture the flag game on ZDaemon where I got 67 kills and the person below me had 21...I was like what!?

Beating Scythe MAP26. It was like "WHOA WTF IS WITH THE MONSTERS" and then I kept dying and then eventually I TOWERED OVER THE DEAD REMAINS OF MY ENEMIES.