Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackDeath

This weapon needs fixing!!!!

Try not to make it look like he's trying to fire over his head rather than straight in front of him :P

Um...I aint a weapon sprite artist, but... How about you cut off the bottom half of that frame (where the marine's hand is), and reposition the actual remaining portion of the rifle to the lower right corner of the remaining frame space?
Try doing that and post another pic of the results here, before you actually redraw the whole thing from scratch.

No serious, are you trying to use this pic as the weapon ready and firing frames? If you are the perspective is too wonky to make it believable.

This is only a firing frame, ready rfame is same but without that green muzzle.
sorry about my lack of english :(

I don't think this sprite is fixable... o_o
You are supposed to take things like perspective into account BEFORE you start making your sprites...
It looks nice though. If anything, you could use it as a "refire" replacement with a bit of editing.

EarthQuake said:

You are supposed to take things like perspective into account BEFORE you start making your sprites...
It looks nice though.

Actually i think it´s just the "after-fire" frame of the old plane plasma rifle!

Vader said:

Actually i think it´s just the "after-fire" frame of the old plane plasma rifle!

Not really, though I see where you're coming from.

ok, after looking at it again, i must say it´s modified quite a lot...
though it still looks like the plasma rifle :P

In Photoshop, you could use the Edit>Transform>Perspective Command, just select what you want, and work with it. Best thing to do, is copy the layer with the gun, and work off of the copied layer.