Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CommanderHoek

Ideas for a good wad to make.

Well my doom 3 idea is scrapped, so i was wondering if maybe you guys could give me some good ideas for making a wad. i've heard about making wads about places in the world, that's one idea, but i'd like some others, if you can think of any post your idea here.

I recommend sectors, linedefs, things, you know - the works. But really, before you get all caught up in project stuff, just get work on your map skills in general. Release a couple wads and let people discover your capabilities. Then in the future when you have a good idea, there'll be a greater response to your project idea (if it's feasible).

Damn, I just posted saying I was interested in your Doom3 stuff. Oh well, how about a wad themed around like a Predtor 2 them ie. gangs, marines which replace the cops, and he demons whch replace the predator. So nothing like Predator 2 ;) just an idea.

You are stuck in a giant dishwasher. Make it out beofre the owner starts washing his dishes.

Lutrov71 said:

You are stuck in a giant dishwasher. Make it out beofre the owner starts washing his dishes.

Is it 'cause I'm fat? Why you little! lol

Make a bright dark UAC lost base map,
Find 3 plasma gun which are hidden behind ridiculous number of UAC lost machine,
Destroy 12 crates, and
Destroy 12 crates.

iori said:

"bright dark"
"3 plasma gun"
"ridiculous number of UAC lost machine"
"Destroy 12 crates, and Destroy 12 crates."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That generator needs some serious work! :D

Edit: CommanderHoek, just go work with the doom 2.5 team! Check out wadsinprogress.info, and look under the EDGE category. There you can scroll down and find screenshots and progress of the project. If you want to make a doom3 wad, why not work on one that's already in the making?