Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlankMind

Editing Doom Musics

I have some Doom songs (in midi format) and I want to cut them, because I need to transfer these for my cellphone so I can hear Doom everywhere. I need to cut because they are too long. I used GVox Encore to edit them, but it plays it wrong (a lot of pauses and with instruments confuse). I need a solution for that, probably a program that can edit it. Everybody talks about JazzWare, but its site is offline and I could't find the program anywhere. Some solution? Thanks for helping.

Just more one information. The doom songs I have are those we found on internet (made with mus2mid).

I use Cakewalk Music Creator for making MIDIs. You can cut down the length of a song easily with that. I'm sure there must be a free shareware version somewhere.

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not too inteligent...

I installed Cakewalk Sonar 3, I configured that (I can open and play musics on it), but I don't know how to crop a song part. Can someone teach me?

I don't know about Sonar but for the program I have I just select all the tracks (in the default view where you can see all the tracks) and then hit 'S' for split. Make sure the cursor (that tells you where in the song you are, it should be a vertical bar) is where you want the song to stop. If 'S' doesn't work, check under 'Edit' for 'split'