Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

The Eternal Realm of Sillyness

wtf does the FRAGILE thing even mean?!?

Probably that it's TV meant not for fragile minds. (I'm grasping for straws, here.)

Those pictures sucks mad cows.

What we have here, gentlemen, is a failure to be coherent.

What do we have here? A new, fresh flamewar. Go to hell Katgut, I mean, the green one.

How is saying that ONE SENTENCE lacks any sort of coherent meaning equivalent to starting a flamewar?

Well, I had that court case a few months back about that moron who parked his black car in the middle of the highway at night so that I'd drive into it on my way home. He didn't show up to testify against me. He'd better not have or else I would have beaten him with the judge's mallet. What a moron. They dismissed all my charges, just as they should have.

Now what gets me upset is that I've gotten two parking tickets FOR PARKING IN PARKING LOTS. First off, the Northwestern way is the cheap way, and what way to be cheaper than to charge your own employees for parking in your parking lots? I am not a fan of paying to park in the lots that belong to place I am supposed to work, so I only renew my permits whenever I feel like it. In fact, I don't even pay; you get a free 1-month temporary permit before you have to buy by the month. My boss has been getting me 1-month temporary permits, assuming the people in charge of issuing the permits would forget me after each month. They have, so far. During the days my permits were expired, I parked in a small lot right next to work. Of course, I should have known that the people who run the town of Evanston are evil and decided that they wouldn't allow a single lot in their town to NOT require some type of permit. This little lot, right in the middle of nowhere, is ALWAYS empty, except for when I park there. Nobody uses it. That said, they have a time limit on it where it can only be used 5 hours a day. What is the point of a parking lot that can only be used 5 hours a day? It's not like there's top-secret government meetings there or anything. I tried to come up with an analogy to point out how dumb that is but my brain isn't working right tonight. Anyways, some lousy pig gives me a ticket for using a completely vacant parking lot. How typical. So I continue to use the university lots for parking and they give me another ticket! Not that I am paying either one, it just pisses me off that people's lives are so vacant they can spend their day doing miniscule crap like that.

You're bugging me, knock it off. Go and hide, or something. If I don't like those japp South Park pictures, so be it.

ed. - Lüt talks too much

That was coherent, just a bit strange.

No idiot, he's not TALKING, he's WRITING. Sheesh.

Okay, now who's trying to start a flamewar?

Okay, now who's trying to start a flamewar?

I am. Do you have any other suspects in your mind??

Lüt, any particular reason for sticking your post in the middle of something completely unrelated? Still, it's a good thing that you didn't have any problems with the car-ramming incident from several months ago. I remember you mentioning it on the forum (although you claim you were going below the 40 mph speed limit, heh).

Me, you annoying little shit. I think both of you can shut the fuck up.

If you're writing (haha Katgut) about me, then you can shut the fuck up :P

Rex and Lüt are both good people, don't tell them to shut the fuck up, please. :PP
This is going to far, let it go, just let it go man.

Old fucker???? The last person to call me that spent four months in intensive care, with no ribcage to speak of. I recommend you apologise, lest I force feed you with your own urine, then beat the living shit out of you with my diamond encrusted mallet.

Heh, don't even bother insulting me more. I don't give a flying fuck what you type about me. It just sounds so god damn funny. So if people call you a "fucker" they'll be thrown in jail? Sheesh.

Get a better line, dude.

Argh, I need to examine my eyes. :(

Widowmaker: I don't need to worry, because it WILL never happen, FUCKER. HeheHEehEHehEHehehEHehHEHEh

It'll never happened. Lol.

All you base are... Ah fuck this... just go back to school, mmmmkay...?

Actually, I'm the best student in english in my class...now that's kinda sad. We swedes don't want to learn proper english, atleast not my class. We're to RETARDED (yeah widowfucker). There's probably 5 more, 3 guys and 2 girls that can write, and speak some good english. If you'd be in my position here in Stockholm, Sweden, you'll be begging of mercy. Every, single day.

Oh, I'm sorry, it's completely forgivable if English isn't your first language. My mistake. Accept this half chewed Curly Wurly bar as reciprocation ;)

Actually, I'm the best student in english in my class...now that's kinda sad. We swedes don't want to learn proper english, atleast not my class. We're to RETARDED (yeah widowfucker). There's probably 5 more, 3 guys and 2 girls that can write, and speak some good english. If you'd be in my position here in Stockholm, Sweden, you'll be begging of mercy. Every, single day.

Wow, us Americans aren't the only slackers when it comes down to learning foreign languages.