Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Udderdude

Doom-like art .. (lots of inline images)

cool stuph, though the color washes a lot out and would probably be more moody in pencil. oh well.

That stuff is hardcore cool. Reminds me of Splatterhouse.

Examples:

Wooooh, that's pretty sick. The artist seems to have a thing for little girls, decomposing flesh and amputations... sick

The hair looks cartoonish is some pictures though. He should work on that.

Job said:

That stuff is hardcore cool. Reminds me of Splatterhouse.

Hey! I remember that game, I once saw it when I was 15, I was on vacation in England and watched that game in an amusement arcade. I found the design cool and slightly disturbing. I was always wondering what the name was, I have never seen it again since. Thanks for the link!

This artist is pretty damn good, a little disturbing, but it's good stuff!

BtW, Splatterhouse is awesome. I have a genesis emulator for Splatterhouse 2&3, and both are very fun to play. I had my lights out at night while playing one time, now that was fun.

Azriel said:

@Job: Can you post the link to splatterhouse please?

Link

Though the link was in the pics I posted, heh.

I remember playing one of the splatterhouse games.... mmm....

EDIT: It was splatterhouse 3

The point is, you have to fight your way through the house, killing every foe in a room, then picking the room to visit next as you make your way to the goal. Problem is, you have a TIME LIMIT. If you don't make the time limit, something awful happens (your girlfriend gets eaten, etc etc)

Now I wanna go get a genesis Emulator. thanks loads :P

You know if I were to come face to face with that fat creature above, I'd say holy crap and WTF! Honestly that creature reminds me of the mancubus but without the fireball cannons.

-Alando1

Splatter House is definitely cool. I too have ROMS for parts 2 and 3 and they're a lot of fun. The game is twisted and gory and the enemy design is totally sick.