Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomsoldier

How long have you been playing Doom?

Same here. 11 years.
Other games keep getting in my way, though...Like the Heretic/Hexen series, and Sonic the Hedgehog series.
But in the long run, I still keep heading back towards DOOM1 and DOOM2.
It kinda feels like a closed loop cycle sometimes.

11 years, 5 months and 2 days - but with a rather long break between the release of Final Doom and the end of 1998 when I found out about the source ports.

My first time was in 1992/93 I don't know exact dates when I started playing doom.
So the game is keeping me busy for quite a while now, and hopefully for many years to come.
Maybe because it was such an awsome game when it came out, that keeps me interrested in it.

I have no idea, I've been playing Doom on and off for the past 10/11 years. It certainly wins the most played game by me.

Just about 11 years. I was in third grade when it was released, didn't first play it until I was about halfway through fourth grade though.

That's kinda hard for me to say, because, I really didn't "Play" Doom until about 5 years ago, before that, I'd just watch other people play, and every once in a while, pick it up and play with cheats and no-monsters, I guess I've actually played it since it came out, but, truly and seriously, about 5 years.

10 Years - and it was only a month ago that I actually finished the entire Doom 2 without any cheats at all!

Psycho Siggi said:
I have no idea, I've been playing Doom on and off for the past 10/11 years. It certainly wins the most played game by me.

Around 9, but I was 4 when I first played so I just sort of cheated my way through. I was angry when nightmare mode didn't allow cheats :D.

I've been playing since the shareware was first offered. I remember staying up all night waiting for the download to finish.

I've heard about it when it was released on the PC, but I got to actually play it when it was released for the SNES..

1st played it in 95, It was on a lousy 386 so I gave up fairly quick.

Retried it in 97 and got hooked since... that makes 8 years.

Been playing it since 95,i was in 5th grade.Now it's 2005 and i'm In collage,I'm still playing it.

Haloless0320 said:

and i'm In collage

You really need to study harder.