Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

a ton-o-crap

I FINALLY cleaned out my room. damn there was alot of shit too. I also found all my doom boxes, books, and cd's. I also found a ton of computer parts, as well as some IDE cables i have been looking for. Among other things i found some strange stuff: like my iguana's tail( the poor bastard lost it when i scared him 2 weeks ago during his feeding never found it till today), I found a extra bag of iguana litter(i have been looking for that), I also found some of my old transformer and alien toys in a box when i clean the attic(my room is really in the attic, kicks ass too. lots of room and storage. however u got to watch your head and there are only 2 power outlets up here so that sucks) I also found quake3, not that i play it anymore, and a few other games and cd's i was also looking for. this has to be the first time i cleaned like this since i moved in 2 years ago.

I hafta clean my room soon. Too bad I haven't lost anything, I'll just have a bunch of extra space. I don't have anything worth doing in my room 'sides books and the computer, and I don't lose those.

Damn, my friend's room literally looks like a bomb hit it. As a matter of fact, his whole damn house does! (I hope he's not reading this now)

Damn, my friend's room literally looks like a bomb hit it. As a matter of fact, his whole damn house does! (I hope he's not reading this now)