Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kochipahk

Guess that map

Guess the map that I display. It can come from Doom, Doom 2, Evilution, Plutonia, Hell Revealed 1 and 2, Alien Vendetta, or Kama Sutra.

I'll post the answer in apprx. 24 hours.

Too easy, I found AV map20 even without reading the first reply post.

It can come from Doom, Doom 2, Evilution, Plutonia, Hell Revealed 1 and 2, Alien Vendetta, or Kama Sutra.

Why?

That limitation makes it utterly stupid. Even if you don't know the maps it takes only a few minutes to look at them in an editor´if it is limited to so few WADs.

I guess it all comes down to who can open an editor and find the maps the fastest, eh? :P

Graf Zahl said:

That limitation makes it utterly stupid. Even if you don't know the maps it takes only a few minutes to look at them in an editor´if it is limited to so few WADs.

I guess the idea is to try and answer it based solely on your memory of the maps having played them. But if you get a kick out of sorting through 260 maps in an editor go right ahead :oP

That being said, it'd probably be harder if you only showed certain sections of each map, not the whole thing.

><

Here's another one I guess. It's really easy.

Another thing is, I didn't mean for you to open up the editors and search through every map. It's supposed to be from memory. I picked those wads to limit the broad spectrum of wads out there. You only have 8 wads to think from.

You can post some yourself if you want.

I see a tennis court, a bowling alley, and a swimming pool, but won't ruin it by saying the map.

Skul said:

I guess it all comes down to who can open an editor and find the maps the fastest, eh? :P

Definitely. Although that tennis court is dso recognizable that I don't even have to do this.

Let's do something a little more interesting:

(Note: This is not from some obscure WAD nobody knows!)

Kochipahk said:

MAP08 of something. The picture is named map8tp.

Wrong! It's not MAP08 of anything. The name of the file is auto-generated. What I uploaded was named MAP.JPG.

Kochipahk said:

><

Here's another one I guess. It's really easy.

Another thing is, I didn't mean for you to open up the editors and search through every map. It's supposed to be from memory. I picked those wads to limit the broad spectrum of wads out there. You only have 8 wads to think from.

You can post some yourself if you want.

KamaSutra Map15.