Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Corrupted Marine

Team Corruption's Project

hello guys, its me corrupt marine. im back online again... finally... sorry , but i went through a quakeII and RTCW editing phase. i downloaded Radiant level tools and got too into those games. actually, i did pretty good with those editors, and made sum cool levels. Regardless, i couldnt give up doom. so here i am again, i deleted ALL my weapons i was workin on, and heres my gun i just made. questions, comments, complaints?

Yay! I'm happy your back. If you make more weapons like this, look out Nmn...

Great looking weapons Corrupt! Looks like a kind of futuristic shotgun. Awesome!

Pretty cool, a little plain, I'd suggest throwing some decals or blood spatter on it, or at least a scope, but it looks like something cool that could turn into something great!

Have you got firing frames for it? That'd be cool. Are you gonna release the sprites? Cause that is a cool gun ;)

yes actually, i have the gun already put into a wad with firing frames. this gun will be included in a small wad of mine. im gonna replace like all the enemies almost. basically the overall story is, you fight marines. you stole some top secret files from the mainframe computers, and your fellow UAC base is against you, no bloody zombies in this wad, just normal marines with rifles, chainguns, bazookas, plasma guns, flamethrowers, whatever.

oh and its not a shotgun at all, its a rifle, it fires faster than the pistol. not as fast as the chaingun, but just fires a little faster than the pistol, and i added a new sound to it to make it appear more powerful. i used a dehacked lump to change the pistol frames from 4-2

Nice flamethrower/heavymachinegun/grenadelauncher! The only bad thing I can see about that is the barrel is a bit tilted. Cool stuff!

ok, here it is, the weapons mod ive been puttin together.

features include:
new pistol replacement (automatic rifle)
new shotgun replacement (.44 SMG)
new chaingun replacement (Duel .44 SMG's)
new supershotgun replacement (Automatic Shotgun)
new plasmarifle replacement (Napalm Flame Thrower)
new rocketlauncher replacement (umm... RocketLauncher... :S)

new trooper replacement (green marine)

1 new sound (Pistol Sound)

note: this is the rough... rough... version. i still have to make the pickup sprites, and the sound replacements. plus finish the enemy replacements.

Credits:

Scero: for the flamethrower graphic. Frikkin Awesome job with that gun dude!!!

Nmn: i was waitin for his permission to use the automatic shotgun replacement, but he never got back to me in time before the release, so i hope he doesnt mind that i used it. :)

Scuba Steve: in case you havent noticed already, the SMG's were part of Scuba Steves sniper rifle image, and i just erased the scope, barrel, and made a few other alterations. but thanks for the sniper rifle, cuz it looked really cool.

Corrupt_marine (me): for the automatic rifle, RocketLauncher replacement, weapon editing and alterations, ALL flash graphics, and flame sprite graphics, and alot of other crap. and of cource i made this weapons mod and did all the DeHacked.

ok, finally with all that over, here is the wad:
http://www.midsouth.com/~bigdogd/project.wad
Caution: this could be one of the greatest weapons mods ever! (not really)

again, there are no pickup sprites or nething, simply start up the game and type IDKFA and just test em out.

questions, comments, complaints... :)

Pretty cool, I like the chaingun replacement the best, Duel SMGs?

I was wondering if I can use the plasma rifle, rocket launcher, and pistol replacements for my wad?

Here is yet another gun that will be included in this weapons mod when the final version is released this afternoon...

what ya think?

it will replace the bfg, and it will be a semi-automatic super shotgun.

Chrono_T: here download the final version right here...

http://www.midsouth.com/~bigdogd/Corruption Weapons MOD.zip
Here it is ladies and gentlemen, my first finished weapons mod, actually my first released wad ever!!! but its finished now, i couldnt find a better flamethrower sound, so if you want a better sound, just add it yourself. i started this project yesterday afternoon, and finished it just now. hope ya like it!!!

Im fixing to start on my second weapons mod tonight, and prolly release it tommorow. does anyone have any suggestions, or requests ahead of time before i get started? Im going to make ALL the weapons in this one.

The coding is bad, and the sounds arn't really nice. Also the weapons look very slow and not smooth. Sorry, but this isn't fun at all.

Hey, they worked alright for me, Chrono, did you ever suspect that possibly your computer just sucks, now, I agree that the sounds are pretty bad, but I think the rapid fire shotgun (single SMG) is a kickass weapon, if not a little overpowered, I beat a friggin cyber demon with it! But, overall, the weapons are a little overpowered, but really fun to use.

No, it works on mine too. It really isn't good, i'm sorry if you take offence. I do like the weapon graphics though.

well Chrono_T, im sorry you feel that way, but im sure this will make up for it. this is something to look forward to in my next weapons mod.

sniper rifle, took me 3 damn hours to make this bad boy. i must be tired...

on another note, im glad you like it Comiclez, i hope your not just sayin that to make me feel better. haha. owell

Your skill raised but still not perfect. Some of the weapons need more texture, more contrast... they all look like plastic!

corrupt_marine said:

well Chrono_T, im sorry you feel that way, but im sure this will make up for it. this is something to look forward to in my next weapons mod.

sniper rifle, took me 3 damn hours to make this bad boy. i must be tired...

on another note, im glad you like it Comiclez, i hope your not just sayin that to make me feel better. haha. owell

That is damn sexy.

The muzzle flashes on these weapons are gay to the max. I like the actual weapons, though.

does anyone want this weapon to add to their mod?

this was going to be in my next mod, but i think it looks like total shit. so whoever wants it to claim as their own, ther ya go...