Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

A weird looking sex offender.

insertwackynamehere said:

Kinda like the Michael Jackson phenomenon O_o

I agree with you there, he kinda reminds me of good ol' Michael Jackson. However, Michael Jackson was black and molested children. This guy is naturally white and does GSI.

# The same Brian Peppers appears (as entry #420) on a list of registered sex offenders in Lucas County.

lol drug reference

I immediately thought of Crouzon's Syndrome when I saw that (and it is mentioned in the piece). I thought people with that tended not to live much beyond their teens without major corrective surgery though.

Grazza said:

I immediately thought of Crouzon's Syndrome when I saw that (and it is mentioned in the piece). I thought people with that tended not to live much beyond their teens without major corrective surgery though.

Unfortunately, this guy lived long enough to commit a sex crime.

And I have no sympathy for him because he has a physical disability.

I kinda know someone who looks like the pics of him in high school.

Except probably uglier. And he has a hunchback.

HOORAY

Pure Hellspawn said:
Unfortunately, this guy lived long enough to commit a sex crime.

Lies, slanderer, I know him personally and he did nothing of that.

I think Crouzon's Syndrome is right up there with Harlequin Ichthyosis. Funny that this has been making the rounds. Doesn't it pop up every year or so?

P.S. The charges' terminology sounds dubious. I'd wager that whatever he was doing wouldn't be considered a sex offense if he were handsome. Poor guy was probably just trying to get a date for Friday night, and the girls got creeped out.

Yeah, Morrowind, great game, one of my favorites, totally, that guy is a full-blown Corprus-case...completely...

haha look closely, around his temple and upper mouth area.
i think that pic was digitally messed with.

He looks like he just ate 10 babies... They should just shoot it in the head a few times (maybe it will look better)! :P
BTW what are you doing looking at sex offenders any ways???

my friend did a search for sex offenders near his house and the first guy on the list looked almost EXACTLY like me. fortunately, he was several inches shorter and several pounds heavier, so i was able to assure him that it was not me.

zombieribcage said:

my friend did a search for sex offenders near his house and the first guy on the list looked almost EXACTLY like me. fortunately, he was several inches shorter and several pounds heavier, so i was able to assure him that it was not me.

well, did you lose weight and grow after that photo was taken?