Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HCAT666

Original DOOM artwork

Does someone know a site dedicated to DOOM artwork released by id Software? I think of hi-res versions of those pictures on the DOOM boxes (I had a 1600x1200 version of the DOOM 2 package artwork but I lost it).

I'm also looking for rare pictures that have something to do with DOOM. I remember many things in the POTW, like the chainsaw that was used to make the DOOM chainsaw sprites and the pic that was used for The Romero's read in the Icon of Sin...

Also i would like scans of that DOOM comic book described here: http://www.planetquake.com/articles/doomcomic.shtm.
It isn't sold anymore so if someone has it...

thx,

HCAT666

I have a few of these other pictures. I'm too lazy to post them anywhere but you can mail me for them if you want.

There's an understatement, if ever there was one ;)

perhaps he's lazy but he managed to send me those pix!

lut: dude, could you send me those pics as well? pretty please? my adress is wookash@incinerator.com :D

megalyth: hey i didn't realize you like fear factory

\m/

Lüt, see what you did? You've opened up the flood gates, and now there's no stopping it. So, what the heck ... just send me those pictures too.

Btw, I have a cool DooM2 box cover pic and a Heretic cover pic, both by Brom (along with a bunch of other cool art by the guy). Mostly medieval stuff, generally quite macabre, often rather erotic.

Lüt, your amount of posts is that of the number of my Brother's bike shop. 5555.

Now Lüt is going to rig up his post so that it permanently shows 5555 ;)