Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Opulent

Scythe2 Demos

Been quite some time since I've done a Scythe 2 demo, but I had the time to do one today. It's a UV-fast for map32 with a time of 3:31. Could be faster, but this map was NOT friendly at all to me, so I just took whatever I could get for an exit.

Will send off to Ops now.

I did two demos this evening:

Map01 NM Speed in 0:32
Map03 NM100S in 1:16

Both are crappy and easy to improve, but what do you expect after another month w/o playing Doom ;)

_Alvis_ said:
Managed to get a (very ugly) :28 NM Speed on map01:

Good run, actually. Keep 'em coming!

There's a COMPET-N player (who hasn't been around lately) whose last name is "Alvis", but I see it's not you, as it's your nickname instead.

Finally managed to get my time down to :25, which only took me about 800 times. I think I've learned my lesson in trying too soon to make nightmare runs, as this one truly was, indeed, a nightmare. :P

I've had it sent to Ops, hosted on a Rapidshare link (my sincerest apologies), and attached to this post, as my normal repository for these things, relentlessbeating.com, is down for the next day or two.

http://rapidshare.com/files/51116853/s201n025.zip.html

Also, yeah, I'm sorry about the nickname; I had it on Skulltag for months before I was told about Casey. If need be, I'll think of something to change it to.

Alvis said:
If need be, I'll think of something to change it to.

Nah, it's okay.

Grazza said:

No attachment found.

For information on how to attach files, see this post.

I actually did read that, but it appears I still managed to screw it up. I'll try again. It should be attached to this post, though I'd hate to clutter the thread with two failed attempts.

Edit: And there it is. It went bye-bye when I previewed it the first time 'round. Sorry about that.

Edit Part Deux: I knew it worked and that you had to approve them and everything. I just messed up the first time. Thanks for putting it up.

s201n025.zip

OK, approved. I understand that it is a bit confusing that you don't see your own attachment immediately after attaching it, but the system does work!